Anybody at all......

Reaction score
Anybody at all have the micro usb port on the case of the transmitter and don't have to open it for updating?

Or is it just rumors?

If yes can we see a photo please?

amrflyingdude said:
Mine is only a few days old and I do not have the USB on the outside.

I was going to modify mine but didn't know how often an update comes out for the transmitter. If it only gets an update every year it's not a big issue to pull it a part. Maybe DJI will produce a small drop in cable so we can do our own modification. I would like a surface mount as I don't want a cable dangling from the transmitter.

David

I can't see the Tx requiring much more updating. The last one was to increase the range of the CE mode without increasing the power. Other than that it's just a dumb 7 channel transmitter - all the clever stuff is handled in the aircraft/on the app. I imagine DJI didn't think it would need much updating either, hence the internal port. I wonder if the first batch went out of the door before the improved CE mode was ready in order to make sure there was enough stock for Xmas...

7 channels?
2 switches, 4 joysticks, what is the 7th, please?

Klaus said:
Yes thanks I have seen that, but again have anybody actually got one? :cool:

It's from a Phantom 2 non-vision. I received it from DroneFly on Dec 23rd. I've even used this port with the remote assistant, it exists and really works!

Attachments

• usb on tx.JPG
    usb on tx.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 523
Thanks guys.

Krb Im not sure I understand your last sentence " I've even the port with the remote assistant." ?

Klaus said:
Krb Im not sure I understand your last sentence " I've even the port with the remote assistant." ?

I was trying to make a joke, and hit submit without proofreading my post. I've fixed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31