Any way to get GPS coordinates on FPV?

Reaction score
I have been looking at the iOSD MkII and the iOSD mini. Watching videos on youtube and it doesn't appear to have GPS (lat/lon) coordinates on the screen.
Is there an OSD that will provide this?

I've been testing this S-OSD
Quite pleased with it so far. I have a USB adapter on the way to get into the programming . I hope to be able to change from metric to imperial ,move things around the screen ,and add / remove stuff. The best part is no Chinese characters on the screen.
http://www.goodluckbuy.com/s-osd-remzib ... -iosd.html

My N1-OSD (Banggood) works great now in DJI mode. I see coordinates, total flight distance, total time since switched on, as well as all the standard IOSD-mini information (except the IOC mode info). I get only one funny Chinese character next to the total distance, no big deal.

LostAngel said:
I have been looking at the iOSD MkII and the iOSD mini. Watching videos on youtube and it doesn't appear to have GPS (lat/lon) coordinates on the screen.
Is there an OSD that will provide this?

Get the mini iOSD. The read outs are in meters. No it doesn't give you the (lat/lon) of the GPS satellites but what difference does that make as long as you have 6 or more for home lock and takeoff.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj