Any update on shipping ?

They actually pulled the money from my account now (pre authorized before) and as I understand they only do that when they are about to ship, and I'm far down on the list :O

My money was pulled Day 1 as I used PayPal. All my CCs were declined because of the foreign website and I didn't want to hassle dealing with calling them up.

My order status on Amazon has changed to "Will ship on Wednesday"

My money was pulled Day 1 as I used PayPal. All my CCs were declined because of the foreign website and I didn't want to hassle dealing with calling them up.
Well I didn't pay with PP and last time I paid with CC too when I got P2 V3 and they did the same, they sent the P2 about 1 day after money was taken from account.

My order with UAV-Outlet on Amazon has said this since about the time I ordered it two weeks ago..

Preparing for Shipment
Shipping estimate: Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Are you seeing something different iahphantom?

Well I didn't pay with PP and last time I paid with CC too when I got P2 V3 and they did the same, they sent the P2 about 1 day after money was taken from account.
Sent? Or received after one day Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That means it arrived 3 days after paymebt. Which in this case. Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My order with UAV-Outlet on Amazon has said this since about the time I ordered it two weeks ago..

Preparing for Shipment

Preparing for Shipment

Mine was saying preparing for shipment since I placed my order. But today it changed to "will ship Wednesday" might be reading too much into it. But nice to see some activity at least lol

Ordered from DJi on the first day...no credit card activity yet.

OH man it's starting!. :) Excited, can't wait for some of us to get those tracking #'s, and unboxings!. Good times!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj