Any update on shipping ?

I'm not sure about all US dealers but some will receive the P3 on 4/28/2015. One dealer in the upper west coast will receive 1 non production P3 4/22/2015.

Then 300 P3's on 4/28/2015.

DJI has reported no extra batteries will be shipped for some time to anyone.

Also the P3 battery charger charges batteries in 1/2 the time.

Ok that's all I know for now.

I need to update the shipping and dealer info I mentioned above as not being correct. I do not have an actual receive date.

However, I did speak with a DJI rep today that said DJI customers and dealers would receive their shipments at the same time. Personally, I don't know if I want to believe that or not.

Reactions: Gearie
Container_ship_Hanjin_Helsinki.jpg

Hasn't left the port yet...

Hopefully orders will be shipped by air :)

Reactions: Gearie
Roumors are starting to take hold that the phantoms my be delayed. I think it mite be a battery mixup...

Travis any info?

Unfortunately at this time we have no further information from DJI HQ regarding first batch shipping. Rest assured, all customers who have pre-orders secured in our first batch will receive an email as soon as we can confirm when shipments will begin arriving to our docks.

My dealer in the UK said they are getting information on the shipping date tomorrow from dji!!

Just had a reply from my dealer(uk)

If we are to believe what DJI are saying to us then it could be as soon as
next week (27th onwards) but we do take what little amount of info we get from DJI with a
pinch of salt so please don't take it as gospel.

Clear as mud then :)

I just talked with my dealer at Dubai. He told me that they contacted DJI last day and they don't expect any delays. It will be at their stock by the first days of May.
I want to believe them :)

Well the 23rd has been and gone in China and no change in order status.
The various messages given out by dealers are just stock reassurance phrases and almost meaningless until they say they will have them *tomorrow*.
I agree, nothing, zero, nada..this sucks :/

Found on RC groups, I've confirmed it against heliguy's facebook page. See Heliguy's first comment below.

I pre ordered from Heliguy......:):):)

Don't worry I will make sure I post pictures of it for all the people that ordered direct from Dji.....;) (Hope I'm not tempting fate with that comment)

Last edited:
View attachment 17698
Customer ref num: 1074.
Hope he/she is not lying[emoji16]

I have not heard anything yet and I am customer 235. I did send an email yesterday and got this;

Thank you for contacting DJI online store.
We plan to start shipping for phantom 3 at the end of this month and for phantom 3 with extra battery at Mid-May according to payment sequence. Since we don't have order amount and daily production capability info, we are not able to estimate shipping date. Thanks for your kindly understanding.

They actually pulled the money from my account now (pre authorized before) and as I understand they only do that when they are about to ship, and I'm far down on the list :O

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic