Any update on shipping ?

Yes I got the pending payment problem too and after pushing the support this morning they finally told me no units are shipped "next coming weeks" and that's why they did not ask to update the pending as they did with those who ordered Inspire, in that case they asked customers to re-authorize payment. We are probably looking at delivery late May / June.

That Sucks! But based on me ordering today it sounds about right for my order to be available around mid may. Are you saying if I had ordered from UAV today instead of directly from DJI my Phantom 3 Pro would ship next week?
Correct. And then the extra battery will ship separately in May.

If they'd post the manual up and some how to's I'd feel like it's happening until then I'll continue to worry.

Just checked with my dealer and he still has the delivery from Dji as the 1st week in May. I asked him about the rumored delay and he denied any knowledge. He did confirm that the spare battery would be following at a later date.

Reactions: Dan Fonseca
I just called my local dealer (RCGeeks) and pretty much the same answer. No delay as far as he was aware and if anything the delivery would be soon (next couple of weeks).

Extra battery will be later but they will send the P3 out anyway followed by the battery at a later date.

Extra battery will be later but they will send the P3 out anyway followed by the battery at a later date.[/QUOTE]

And the free Backpack that Dji have decided to bundle with the P3 Advanced...... ;)

Reactions: Dan Fonseca
Extra battery will be later but they will send the P3 out anyway followed by the battery at a later date.

And the free Backpack that Dji have decided to bundle with the P3 Advanced...... ;)[/QUOTE]
Haha - of course....the backpack is winging it's way to me as we speak!

And the free Backpack that Dji have decided to bundle with the P3 Advanced...... ;)
frabz-What-you-did-there-I-see-it-32d1f4.jpg

Just received a message from DJI.

"Your payment has been confirmed and we are preparing your shipment now"

Wondering if my order will be shipping earlier than previously stated. They processed my payment alot faster than was earlier expected.

Just received a message from DJI.

"Your payment has been confirmed and we are preparing your shipment now"

Wondering if my order will be shipping earlier than previously stated. They processed my payment alot faster than was earlier expected.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone got that email...some of us many weeks ago.

And some people has even had Shipped status on DJI site, but suddenly back to Payment success. Some (like me) has had payment authorizitation removed, money back to account again.
Support told me "no shipments next coming weeks".. There's a lot in the air right now..I hate waiting..it's like rubbing salt in a wound..

And some people has even had Shipped status on DJI site, but suddenly back to Payment success. Some (like me) has had payment authorizitation removed, money back to account again.
Support told me "no shipments next coming weeks".. There's a lot in the air right now..I hate waiting..it's like rubbing salt in a wound..

Your in the UK? Or USA? I have not personally from my dealer advexure yet, I think they are working hard shipping everything out. Hope

This is what my dealer sent me after I emailed them....

Hi Al,

Thanks for contacting us. We have contacted DJI direct about this and they are still telling us that the extra battery will ship along with the P3. Now, we have seen situations where that wasn't the case before. For instance, the Inspire 1 with the extra battery does ship the extra battery separately because of the special handling involved. We will let you know if we hear anything different, but at least for now, the manufacturer directly is telling us that they will ship together.

Respectfully,
Brett
Expert Drones Sales Team

This is what my dealer sent me after I emailed them....

Hi Al,

Thanks for contacting us. We have contacted DJI direct about this and they are still telling us that the extra battery will ship along with the P3. Now, we have seen situations where that wasn't the case before. For instance, the Inspire 1 with the extra battery does ship the extra battery separately because of the special handling involved. We will let you know if we hear anything different, but at least for now, the manufacturer directly is telling us that they will ship together.

Respectfully,
Brett
Expert Drones Sales Team
Oh not good news for those who ordered two and thought DJI will ship separately

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1