Any update on shipping ?

Kman, where can I find that preferred DJI dealer list?

Kman, where can I find that preferred DJI dealer list?

It's on DJI's site under the support tab.

Looks like one of three locations in North America to buy, and one of three for services when needing to get stuff fixed. U.S. hobby on their site said they will probably be getting one of the first shipments. That along with their great service if I do crash (no waiting on shipping back to DJI and waiting weeks) made me pick them.

http://m.dji.com/support_north_america

Reactions: Gearie
DJI HQ is on track to have tier one dealer shipments leaving the factory around the 22nd/23rd and assuming they make that date our first batch shipments should be on their way to pre-order customers around the 27th. There is a slight possibility that shipments with USPS may get on their way on Saturday the 25th but that will depend on customs clearance and most importantly, if DJI makes their estimate. Thank you to all of those who have pre-ordered.

Reactions: envisionabove
DJI HQ is on track to have tier one dealer shipments leaving the factory around the 22nd/23rd and assuming they make that date our first batch shipments should be on their way to pre-order customers around the 27th. There is a slight possibility that shipments with USPS may get on their way on Saturday the 25th but that will depend on customs clearance and most importantly, if DJI makes their estimate. Thank you to all of those who have pre-ordered.

How many did you pre-order ?

Anyone know how to order just a battery? I don't see any options with DJI or vendors

It's not an option yet.

Yeah wait till Mid May then you will start seeing them.

How many did you pre-order ?

More than plenty :)

Anyone know how to order just a battery? I don't see any options with DJI or vendors

DJI should release pricing on individual batteries next week and we will then have them available on our website. Currently the only way to get extra batteries is by ordering the extra battery combo :rolleyes:

I just received an interesting email from DJI in response to my question as to whether I could expect my P3 by the end of May or would they be shipping the first batches to tier one retailers. His response was that direct mail orders thru DJI would be shipping first.

Storeagent02 (DJI)
Apr 20, 11:14
Dear Jesse,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Online Orders will definitely ship faster than retailer orders.
As for your order, so sorry that we are unable to give an exact shipping date, hope you can understand.

Thank you

Last edited:
I pre-ordered P3P from a DJI authorized dealer in Dubai. They are expecting their units end of this month at Dubai. Is that mean DJI will ship dealer's orders first?

I pre-ordered P3P from a DJI authorized dealer in Dubai. They are expecting their units end of this month at Dubai. Is that mean DJI will ship dealer's orders first?
This was answered 2 posts above yours....

That is just an estimate as DJI hasn't released pricing yet. They will adjust their price accordingly.

Are they going to adjust the price for those that preorder or just for those that order after the MAP price is announced?

As DJI was kind enough to hold off charging my CC until the unit ships, and as I have notifications turned on for any activity on my card, I should get an email/text from my card company the same day DJI ships my P3. So if this is the case why am I checking my iPhone's email every hour or so.....

Reactions: joop7777
Are they going to adjust the price for those that preorder or just for those that order after the MAP price is announced?
I have dealt with B&H before, got my P2V from them, I am sure they are basing the P3 Battery price on the initial price of the P2, which was also $149. If DJI is including an extra battery for $100 in the bundle then a 50% jump for retail is about right. I will wait for the retail price to drop back to $129 before I get the 3rd & 4th batteries. I am sure the pre-ordered ones will get the adjustment if one is needed, I fully expect the P3 battery to be $149 on release.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1