Any update on dji shipping batteries?

B&H has batteries in stock.

Ordered 2 P3 Batteries on 2015-05-19 from DJI online. Today is 2015-06-15 and still no shipment from DJI. I emailing them right now to cancel my order. I ordered batteries from UAVproducts and they had them in stock and shipped my batteries very quick and I now have them.

Mah ... still waiting info from DJI about extra battery of the P3A bundle since May 25th ... very impressive customer care in Shenzen..

EDIT: A smiling DJI-girl told me that battery will ship around end of June !! o_O...

Last edited:
I finally got my extra battery shipped. Should get here on the 17th. I had ordered 2 more on 5-20 and canceled them today. Got an email that said the extra battery would ship in the next week. What gives????

I got sick of waiting for DJI to ship the battery I ordered a month ago. I ordered a battery from Adorama yesterday at 3pm - they offered free expedited shipping and this morning it's out for delivery. I'm impressed.

Mine ordered direct from DJI 15th May need to come within a week or I'm claiming refund from paypal.
The time limit is 45 days which would be at latest 29th June.
Since they don't answer any messages there doesn't seem any better plan.

Presumably forced Paypal refunds make black marks against a company.
DJI must be poor as church mice and need free loans like this to keep going.

Adorama is now on backorder. Does anyone know if anyone else has current stock that is selling at $149 with free shipping?

I ordered from Precision Hobbies on Monday.. Cali to North Carolina.. It already came today and w/ free shipping. So I'm guessing their free shipping is express Air USPS? Highly recommended!

Ordered a battery 5/20, DJI gladly took my money.
Requested the order be canceled 6/9, no response.
Called 6/10 and canceled order.
Got refund 6/16.

Meanwhile, ordered two batteries from uavproducts.com 6/9 and received them 6/12.

I will never order anything directly from DJI again. Nope. Not-gonna-do-it.

My extra battery is coming from China and is expected to arrive tomorrow by end of day. This was ordered as the Phantom 3 Professional with extra battery back on May 8th.

Ordered 2 on 2nd June.
Looking at everyone else's comments, looks like mine won't arrive until next year...

Ordered the P3A with extra battery on 15/5 - got this from support today (got the Drone already):

Hello Brian

Please hold on, I will check for you.

The extra battery will be shipped out to you around end of June, the tracking number will be sent to your email after shipping. Please do not worry.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20