Any update on dji shipping batteries?

I placed my order with DJI on May 28th. On June 6th, I saw another post that mentioned that CopterShop had stock and would ship up to three, immediately. I placed an order with CopterShop and emailed DJI requesting that they cancel my order. Within hours I received a notification from DJI that my order had shipped... I don't think that was coincidence. In any case, I have four batteries coming :)
I ordered April 19 and Friday June 5th I wrote them a nasty email saying I wanted a full refund for not honoring the purchase and I included links to this forum showing people bragging about receiving extra batteries from dji direct when they ordered may 15. I got an email the next day saying showing it has shipped it will be here tomorrow.

Edit: The battery arrived today fedex express. the squeaky wheel may get the grease here idk.

Last edited:
I placed my order with DJI on May 28th. On June 6th, I saw another post that mentioned that CopterShop had stock and would ship up to three, immediately. I placed an order with CopterShop and emailed DJI requesting that they cancel my order. Within hours I received a notification from DJI that my order had shipped... I don't think that was coincidence. In any case, I have four batteries coming :)

No reason to doubt you but if that is true it really chaps my ***.

Got my notice that my extra battery was shipped yesterday. Ordered P3 with extra battery 4/25/2015 got P3 5/18/2015. Battery due to be delivered Friday.

No reason to doubt you but if that is true it really chaps my ***.
Not only is it true, they are also delivering in less than 24 hours... From China! I can't explain why.

status.png

Not only is it true, they are also delivering in less than 24 hours... From China! I can't explain why.

View attachment 21529

That's crazy to me. I ordered a battery way before you and haven't gotten it yet. I mean don't get me wrong, I am happy you are getting your battery but, It upsets me to no end that I have to call and complain to get faster service? I guess the old adage "The squeaky wheel gets the grease" is true.

picked up 2 locally, another 2 due today (ordered 3 days ago), but the second battery package from DJI, $99 for second battery, may not be worth the $50 savings if I never see the Battery!

I've Witten 7 emails about canceling in 3 days without a response.
I started a chat today and was told they could not do anything through the chat... I must email them
.. grrrrrr

picked up 2 locally, another 2 due today (ordered 3 days ago), but the second battery package from DJI, $99 for second battery, may not be worth the $50 savings if I never see the Battery!

Is the same thing I'm thinking... I convinced myself to buy P3A with extra battery, so my fault! .. Anyway during the summer will ring DHL ...

:eek:And the beat goes on-- imagine if you purchased an electric car and they promised that a battery would be sent sometime between the "12th of never." It is incomprehensible.:confused::mad:

Last edited:
I ordered from UAVProducts.com and got shipping confirmation in less than an hour.

It's been over 3 weeks since I ordered from DJI...two emails and all I get from them is crickets...:confused:

rofl

I canceled my DJI order today and ordered from Amazon seller. Just got Amazon email that the battery shipped.

I don't get it either. Some shops have batteries, some have P3's and some don't have either. I wanted my P3 knowing if I waited for the batteries, I'd have to wait for the P3. I've gotten one extra battery from RC Depot and am waiting on my 2nd extra from B&H. They say mid June before shipment... I see they now no longer have P3's available...? Oddest distribution ever.

Reactions: 4wd
I don't get it either. Some shops have batteries, some have P3's and some don't have either. I wanted my P3 knowing if I waited for the batteries, I'd have to wait for the P3. I've gotten one extra battery from RC Depot and am waiting on my 2nd extra from B&H. They say mid June before shipment... I see they now no longer have P3's available...? Oddest distribution ever.
Yes this is what I've noticed, they won't send out our batteries direct ordered almost a month ago, and some major dealers like RC Geeks don't have them either, yet some smaller dealers you never heard of have plenty?

It's hard to see how they think it's OK to over-run the stated delivery time by weeks but still have them on thier site saying same thing.
I know it sounds whiney but the whole P3 experience is being spoiled by only being able to do one flight so it doesn't seem worth taking it with you anywhere.

Reactions: Coldfire
I emailed DJI before ordering as AUS stockists have zero stock and no idea of an ETA, plus, prices are AU$249.00 (DJI AU$205).

My email: "Hi, I am in Australia. Have you shipped any batteries to stockists in Australia as I want to buy 3pcs? If not have you got them in stock in your online store and how long before you ship out? Ta Tony".

Their reply...."Dear Sir, Please contact the dealer closest to your location for product enquiry as our dealers can supply the model you requested. You can find the local dealer through this website (please choose the right area):"

Gonna buy from the UK/USA

It also says absolutely nothing concrete - Trying to increase output, IF they are available.
Obviously we must make some allowance for translation but even so some thought has been given to the meaning.

The real meaning is we have your cash so we get can make you wait. And wait.
If they don't ship by Monday, I'll cancel and find another source. If I can at least get the extra battery, it will help.

I've canceled from them and ordered elsewhere. Best decision I've made this week. (I hope this week gets a little more challenging )

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill7259

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31