Any update on dji shipping batteries?

Reaction score
Ordered my spare battery a few weeks ago. Anyone heard if their shipping them out or what?

I cancelled my order with DJI and went to the local dealer and picked up a battery and hardshell backpack. I got sick of waiting.

Ordered 2 May 17, nothing yet. Might cancel and go with a dealer that has stock if they don't ship by this Wednesday. It's a bit ridiculous that dealers are getting stock but DJi hasn't shipped yet. I bought 1 from AlleRC last week and it should be here tomorrow.

it doe say 10-15 days from payment clearing. definitely glad I did not order online ,

I live in the UK and I ordered mine with my P3 (direct from DJI). When the P3 was dispatched on the 23rd May the dispatch note said "Note: Your Extra Battery will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Now 8 days into June and it's still not been dispatched!

Just ordered mine from UAVproducts.com, said they've got a few more in stock and I should have it by Wednesday.
Now hopefully DJI will cancel my order...

I placed my order with DJI on May 28th. On June 6th, I saw another post that mentioned that CopterShop had stock and would ship up to three, immediately. I placed an order with CopterShop and emailed DJI requesting that they cancel my order. Within hours I received a notification from DJI that my order had shipped... I don't think that was coincidence. In any case, I have four batteries coming :)

Just got mine from California dealer that I ordered last Thursday. Here is DJI answer for two additional batteries I ordered from them on MAY 17--

1018f510e1cf9f45fd0278c27b4dd93b

Storeagent01 (DJI)

Jun 7, 10:36

Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for purchasing our DJI products, we're very happy to serve for you.
Really sorry for the delay of your order since our warehouse team is facing some logistic issues lately.
But don't worry about this while we will try our best ship out your order in these few days on/before this week.
You will receive it very soon. If you want cancel your order and purchase it locally please inform us timely.
Thank you !

So I am hoping they ship them soon> nothing real definitive in this answer.

Just ordered 2 from UAV products and canceled my Dji order that I placed on May 20th. Recieved my shipping conformation from Uav products already

The hell with waiting on Dji to ship batteries, I cancelled my order and they refunded me full within 2 days. I also wrote a very mean & nice letter to there head on how POOR there customer service. Get your refund and head over to RCDepot and even now Amazon to get your batteries...

it doe say 10-15 days from payment clearing. definitely glad I did not order online ,

Yes, payment cleared the day I ordered, 5/17, as indicated on my banking account online. It's been 15 business days so guess we'll see this week if anything goes out.
Ordered 2 May 17, nothing yet. Might cancel and go with a dealer that has stock if they don't ship by this Wednesday. It's a bit ridiculous that dealers are getting stock but DJi hasn't shipped yet. I bought 1 from AlleRC last week and it should be here tomorrow.

I sent a note to them asking about status, here's their reply.
cBqUzLp.jpg

I ordered from both B&H and RC Depot. RC Depot handled it and I received a battery today. B&H has not received any. It's been over a week. I would've ordered another from RC Depot, but I had a gift card for B&H. Still waiting...

Mark.

I orderd May 25th a P3A + extra battery. I received P3A last week, but not yet shipment for the extra battery of the bundle for the moment. And typical from DJI: no info.

Ordered from dji I should add.
Order over three weeks ago and still don't have them. They haven't shipp
I live in the UK and I ordered mine with my P3 (direct from DJI). When the P3 was dispatched on the 23rd May the dispatch note said "Note: Your Extra Battery will be shipped separately at a later date in May. We apologize for any inconvenience."

Now 8 days into June and it's still not been dispatched!

Still waiting on mine also. Plus the 2 I ordered.

I still haven't gotten my 2nd battery yet! My dealer sold like 500 P3's in the first week they were released and there first shipment of batteries they only received 100 WTF? It has been almost a month and a half at this point. Starting to get pissed off now.

I ordered my P3 and extra from DJI. Got the P3 a few weeks ago. Got the second battery yesterday. I wasn't terribly high up in the P3 order queue, so I am guessing they are really starting to get most of the second batteries out now. No idea about people who separately ordered a battery.

I ordered a battery direct to DJI may 26. Got reply back today it won't ship till end of June... I subsequently canceled and ordered from coptershop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.