Any takers on the latest update of DJI GO App

Reaction score
Hi
Anyone tried the latest app released today,
is it any good?
Is it safe !

Dermot
Ireland

Was there an update today I missed or what?

Was there an update today I missed or what?

Yes, version 2.4.1 was released to the app store today. Haven't tried it yet, but release notes from App Store are below.

Screenshot 2015-11-16 17.17.44.png

Reactions: Brian089
I don't think there is any benefit to your average phantom 3 user , maybe I am wrong ?

Looks like the IOC and waypoint changes are significant.

If there is an update, there is a reason! Either to add the good, or fix the bad. Either way, its kinda silly to NOT update. The few times that a few people have problems is in no way resembling the vast majority that aren't! There is ALWAYS room for a few peoples tablet/app combinations to conflict with the Go app. Inevitable, and hardly DJIs fault

Reactions: Mike Mauk
"All's swell than ends swell?" Hahaha
I updated the Go App before the sun even rose today, and yes, all is fine here, once again.
No hiccups, sputters, or sneezes so far.

It's just another @dji winner, "That's all Folks" ;-)

RedHotPoker

Reactions: Oso
If there is an update, there is a reason! Either to add the good, or fix the bad. Either way, its kinda silly to NOT update. The few times that a few people have problems is in no way resembling the vast majority that aren't! There is ALWAYS room for a few peoples tablet/app combinations to conflict with the Go app. Inevitable, and hardly DJIs fault
If you're using IOS9, there's a known issue right? I didn't see that major problem fixed. Darn.

Did they take the ads out ???
Updated to newest Go App. When I try to log in to my DJI account it keeps telling me to enter a valid e-mail address. I AM entering a valid address, the same one as always. Even checked my account info available on the DJI web site and it matches. Also, the character keyboard is different when accessed from with inn the Go app. The dash - is gone. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm using an iPad Air2. Thanks guys.

If you're using IOS9, there's a known issue right? I didn't see that major problem fixed. Darn.
There is no "know issue" for me! Yes, iOS 9.1 and Go 2.4.1 - Couldn't run more flawless! Also running 3 Android devices and also flawless. If the IS any hype it isnt the fault iOS or Go!

Updated to newest Go App. When I try to log in to my DJI account it keeps telling me to enter a valid e-mail address. I AM entering a valid address, the same one as always. Even checked my account info available on the DJI web site and it matches. Also, the character keyboard is different when accessed from with inn the Go app. The dash - is gone. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm using an iPad Air2. Thanks guys.
The dash is there for me.. Bottom right

For that matter... there have never been ads either. Sounds like a perfect example of YOUR tablet has crap on it thats giving you issues that are totally non-app realted

Reactions: TnHwyman
There Were, some in app, front page, @dji promos that ran.
They have every right to self promote. But it seems odd directing them, to us, who are already in use of and enjoy, their many fine products.
You are talking about nearly milliseconds worth of your precious free time. ;-)
Don't blink or you might miss it. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

I have never seen ads either. However when I first got my phantom/Air 2 rig I had to create a new dji account from the one I had already. It just would not take my login. Kept bouncing back as a no go. After a week I finally conceded defeat and just made a new account. Weird.

I bounce between deices like high school girls bounce between partners. I have never had a problem logging in except while creating my Beta account with DJI.

Reactions: Rdbenther65

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair