Any Tablet advise for a newbie with a P3A?

While connected to the Internet, open the DJI GO app and go to the location on the map where you'll be flying. Zoom in as much as you can and then scroll around where you plan to fly and also the area surrounding in case of surprises. That will store the maps so they are available when you're offline. Note that they will eventually expire and you will need to cache again. Also, there is a setting to enable or disable caching maps, so be sure that it enabled first.
Thanks for the info.

I can only do it with my iPhone–caching maps– when the phone is connected to the RC and it's turned on. And then scroll around and you'll have your maps. (Go to Airplane Mode when your done and you'll see they are there.) For me the aerials work best.

T

Here is some "advice": "Advice" is spelled as such, which is a different spelling than the verb, "advise".

Here is some "advice": "Advice" is spelled as such, which is a different spelling than the verb, "advise".
It's a good thing we don't have to be English teachers in order to fly Phantoms ;)

You don't need to be an English teacher to write or speak basic English properly.

It's a good thing we don't have to be English teachers in order to fly Phantoms ;)
Or a public relations rep. Maybe English isn't Hecto's first languauge

Reactions: Oso
You don't need to be an English teacher to write or speak basic English properly.
And, writing nasty posts all of the time won't win you any brownie points ;)

Reactions: Oso
I use the iPad mini2 wifi only. I usually cache the map but I have used my phone as a hot spot connected to my iPad for live updates.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj