Any superior to lightbridge?

Are you saying that Lightbridge doesn't have all the firmware updates with regulations? Thinking about getting a Matrix E and putting Lightbridge 2 on her, so I can fly out to 5 miles at 60mph with no restrictions.;) I'm an explorer when it comes to FPV, so I like to get out and around quickly.:D
Lightbridge 2 is only compatible with the Dji A2 and wookong flight controllers.

Alright, as a lot of you guys know I have been flying the Phantom 3 for some time and also owned the vision plus last year so don't think I'm nocking on dji or complaining because that is not the issue. Have a few questions maybe some of the more experienced crowd can answer. First off how is it that DJI has designed an FPV system with zero static and interference but everything after market has massive interference. An example would be that I built a blackout hex last year with top of the line everything, immersion, blackout motors, spider escs, and naze 32, used the Taranis and fat shark HDs with the hex.. And after all that work, there was still massive interference in the goggles, you know the white noise and such like after you fly out to 1500 ft or so, but I just expected clear transmission like DJI offers. If you ever watch any of the quad racing vids you will see what I'm referring to. So basically what I'm thinking about doing is buying a Turbo ace Matrix E from scratch, instead of getting the inspire, but I want to know if there is anything better than the Lightbridge 2? Something with less restrictions and control from the manufacture? I just want a little more freedom to make my own choices, as a responsible flyer that is! Any help would be appreciated. Also I wanted to ask if anybody knows, is the Lightbridge 2 a little more less restrictive, or more open source?
Ring the government. I heard they had a program and made something called the prenature... premature... pedobear... predabear... preda something.. They could control this device from anywhere and can be flown into other countries. Last I heard, it had zero latency and zero gimbal and a couple of missiles.

Reactions: jasonb777
Ring the government. I heard they had a program and made something called the prenature... premature... pedobear... predabear... preda something.. They could control this device from anywhere and can be flown into other countries. Last I heard, it had zero latency and zero gimbal and a couple of missiles.
Whoa, that's probably a little more than I'm looking to spend;) If I ringed the government, they would probably "upgrade" me to a walkera ladybird with 50 ft range.:rolleyes: You know LOS, and a ceiling of 100ft. :pBut on a serious note, there has been some pretty long range stuff made from dragon link.:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31