Any Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 users??

Reaction score
Hey there

Is your Tab Pro 8.4 still working with the P3? Cause mine stopped. I thought it was tabs Usb port issue. Technician cleaned it said nothing was wrong with it. And it still doesnt connect.

Is anyone using it at this moment? Does it still work?what fw and dji go versions r u on?
Thx

Sent from my SM-G900FD using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you tried a different USB cable?

Nope, Note 4 and Galaxy 5. But I had a similar issue, turned out to be a brand new USB cable. Not the right number of conductors, I guess. (Made for charging, not data)

All cables i tried used to work. And dont anymore. :(

Thats why i am looking for someone with Tab Pro to see if im the only one or not in this trouble

You might try uninstalling any unneeded apps (including other drone apps) then if that fails, uninstall and reinstall DJI Go. For some reason, my Galaxy doesn't like having Litchi installed while I'm using Go.

Reactions: t2adze
You might try uninstalling any unneeded apps (including other drone apps) then if that fails, uninstall and reinstall DJI Go. For some reason, my Galaxy doesn't like having Litchi installed while I'm using Go.
Thanks for suggestions.
But i have this problem for maybe a month, since last dji go update. And i tried everything from factory reseting the tablet and installing older versions of GO to using a different rc. Nothing helps.

Thats why i need to check am i alone ? :))

Hello, recently I had the same issue with my 8.4 tab. Most of the time I experienced usb disconnection during flight. Go in your Android menu and newer versions of android hide USB DEBUGING MENU (click on build number several times, like 10 times and you should receive a message like you are now a developper and the menu will be available. Inside this menu, check for enable debuging and let me know if it's working for you.

Mine was working on Thanksgiving day, I may be a couple of versions behind the latest version of DJI Go.

Hello, recently I had the same issue with my 8.4 tab. Most of the time I experienced usb disconnection during flight. Go in your Android menu and newer versions of android hide USB DEBUGING MENU (click on build number several times, like 10 times and you should receive a message like you are now a developper and the menu will be available. Inside this menu, check for enable debuging and let me know if it's working for you.
I did that also. Doesn't change much. With me it also started with disconnection during flight. Is yours still working now? What DJI go version are you using?

Can you check which version it is?

Here is a screenshot of my current app/firmware versions.
Hope you get your issue resolved!

current.png

No progress here :(

Anyone using this tablet right now with any success?

Try following if u have marshmallow 6 version of android-
Enable USB debugging in developers mode
Type *#0808# from phone dialler, menu pops up
Select RNDIS option ( not MTP or PTP).
Now u should get connection with aircraft

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Try following if u have marshmallow 6 version of android-
Enable USB debugging in developers mode
Type *#0808# from phone dialler, menu pops up
Select RNDIS option ( not MTP or PTP).
Now u should get connection with aircraft

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using PhantomPilots mobile app
Usb debugging is enabled.
Its a tablet without sim card. There is no dialer :(
On internet it says there is that usb configuration chooser in developer mode, but its not there for sure. :(

Hi I've had this trouble it was conflict one of the apps but I don't know which one it was on my tablet try backing up your tablet keeping your back up reinstalling the tablet as new then the first app to be installed after it restarted install just that app that you are using see whether that works

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hi I've had this trouble it was conflict one of the apps but I don't know which one it was on my tablet try backing up your tablet keeping your back up reinstalling the tablet as new then the first app to be installed after it restarted install just that app that you are using see whether that works

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using PhantomPilots mobile app
I tried factory reset. Didnt help. Very strange case. X files

I had same/similar problem with my Tab 3, worked one day, then next nada. Bought a Tab 4 8 inch, worked fine for months, then quit. Tried everything I knew, frustrated I put it away for a few days. Turned it on to try again & now it worked. Just for grins I tried the Tab 3, it was working too! Arrrggghhhh!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie