ANY SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA PILOTS...????

Reaction score
Would like to know if there are any pilots in Sacramento or surrounding areas to get together with and trade mods and fixes..... :D

I am in Roseville, just started a month or so ago. I have the P2V and have ordered the RotorPixel Gimbal, lens filter adapter, some antenna mod's coming up for better range. PM me and I will shoot you my email. As a newbie I need all the information I can get ;)

Another Sacramento P2V'er here as well. My machine is not modified at all, but I am researching FPV options that could be transferred down the road to a F550 or better yet - an S1000. Send me a PM if you'd like.

Hey guys Rick here in Fair Oaks,...... I crashed today.......my first time in 15 flights or so.... So I guess Im a real pilot now..LOLOL.... I was chasing a friends car getting some wild video but problem was I was flying at myself which reverses control direction and clipped tree did 2.5 flips and slammed in the groung battery went flying camera ripped off and went flying when cam came of it snapped the white plug that goes into back of cam, so I just bought a new one for $10.00 now I have to open my p2v up so I guess Im doing all those antenna mods I bought since I will have it open..... Oyea and I busted 2 props clean off............ not a good day for the p2v :eek:

Charlie here, I'm from San Jose CA. Santa Clara County area. Newbie got my p2v early January . No mods really just prop guards and cushioned landing gear haha,but planning on modding my wifi repeater, ordered the rotorpixel gimbal,lense kit and waiting to arive. Just got into this hobby and I could use any important info,advice etc.. To be more knowledgable about this cool product and cool hobby. :p

We'll looks like were getting more and more pilots out here........ great to see ........ We need to set a time for all of us to get together and do some flying and talk some shop about these phantoms and the realistic mods that actually do something instead of wasting money....... So I'm open for suggestions on a date a place... pm me!!!!!

Hi All,

I'm in the Elk Grove area. I haven't made any mods to my P2V, but maybe in the future.

Let me know if you finalize a plan to meet up.

Scott

I'm based in Dixon. Not started flying yet - awaiting equipment to arrive. Would be interested in any meet-ups.

South Sac Elk Grove area. I'm also a noob. P2 non vision with H3-3d gimbal. Researching FPV system for my Maui trip next month. I'm down for a meet.

Throwing my name in the hat. I'm located in Stockton. Phantom II, Zenmuse H3-3D & GoPro 4. I have the mini iOSD, AVL-58 transmitter. Still need more pieces for FPV. Interested in local meetings. I've seen one for the Bay Area pilots.

Orangevale.

Phantom 2 and Phantom 3 pro.

Filming is mostly done for offroad events in the desert.

Any of you guys up to head to Reno area to film some offroad vehicles?

Here is a example of what I filmed for a event in October. Would be nice to get more footage but can only be at one place at a time. PM me if interested to meet up and film / fly

Reactions: P3ron
Sorry to hear that.

Get better soon as plenty of events to film. The one on the video is in October.

Thanks, I'll be better soon just have to get my meds balanced. Do you think we could put a club together of the guy's in the greater Sacramento area. We could pick a meet up location equal for everyone to go to. Or we could take turns hosting the meetings at our houses. Please let me know what you think of the idea.

Don't think the home idea will fly. And I would not suggest it as we don't know any of the guys HAHA.

I would say meet up to do some flying and chat as we do in the car world. Instead of cars and coffee do drones and coffee. Pick a place and film something. With new laws on the books to register our drones need to pick a safe place to meet and fly.

Also this forum seems rather dead. Not sure if there is another place people chat.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj