Any precautions for the transmitter?

Reaction score
Hey,

We all know there are many things to consider in order to keep the bird's battery life longest possible. But what about the transmitter? It has a massive capacity (5-6 hours of flight) but DJI didn't advise anything about it. Any ideas ?

Hey,

We all know there are many things to consider in order to keep the bird's battery life longest possible. But what about the transmitter? It has a massive capacity (5-6 hours of flight) but DJI didn't advise anything about it. Any ideas ?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Watch this

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Watch this
I already saw this video :) Just wanted other opinions than the one in this video, like for example the ideal choice for auto-discharge remaining days (I've chosen 4).

I already saw this video :) Just wanted other opinions than the one in this video, like for example the ideal choice for auto-discharge remaining days (I've chosen 4).
I use 3 days because I don't fly every day-- If you fly every day or every other day, then you could go all the way up to 10. the video mentions taking the battery down on the transmitter and not recharging it until you know you are going to use.. I suppose this could be done by leaving the controller on a while -- just have to watch it. Of course you don't want to charge it up to full if you are not going to use it for a few days-- same care rules apply for the controller battery because it is a lipo also.

An automatic discharge circuit to 50 % after a few days would have been nice-- same as the batteries-- but that didn't happen. The battery replacement on the controller is also a little more difficult since the controller back has to be taken off.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31