Any pilots in Rapid City, South Dakota?

Reaction score
Added this in the Inspire 1 forum as well.

We need some help finding a pilot in Rapid City, South Dakota for some aerial images and video. If there is anyone out there, please ping me and we can discuss details!

Thanks guys.

Nick

Reactions: Nick DroneBase
Hello,
My name is Ramon and I am a licensed FAA drone pilot, I have the Phantom 4 Pro and I live about 2 hours from Rapid City. Is there some sort of club that I can join or be a member of?
Thank You,
Ramon Barneda

Can anyone confirm if this is for real or not. I have TONS of spots around me that show up on their app, but I am not looking to take the time to do this and not get paid. THANKS

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Can anyone confirm if this is for real or not. I have TONS of spots around me that show up on their app, but I am not looking to take the time to do this and not get paid. THANKS

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
yep..they are legit..I have done a mission or 2 for them. You get paid direct as well.

Getting paid $20- $25 for a real estate pano is low balling the pilot.

I won't trust DroneBase, I tried and had an issue with the owner of the home, who's home wasn't even for sale.

Just do the leg work yourself, there undercutting part 107 pilots who should be getting more than what they are offering!

So this is really not all it is cracked up to be then? Does anyone know of places that you can join to be able to be contacted whenever jobs present themselves in your area?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4