Any Phantom Pilots in Colorado?

srandall25, I can't even reply to your private message! It says I'm "too new " to use that feature! Pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm in Parker... and have a big yard to fly in without going anywhere, but am definitely looking to get out there in the world with my Phantom. There's the Colorado Aerial Media Pros group which is meeting for a Fly-In up in Boulder this weekend, though I'm not going to be able to make it. Probably too far of a drive for you too? Here's their Meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/flyfilms/- they are all exclusively multi-rotor / drone pilots.

I'm going to be down in the Salida area of Colorado later next week for the Colorado Creative Industries Summit, and will be filming around that area, driving peak-to-peak highways on my return... so should get some interesting footage out of that trip.

How long have you been flying your Phantom Vision? I flew R/C helicopters for about 3 years, and then practiced flying a quad with a Syma X1 for 7 weeks before receiving my Phantom about 2 weeks ago. The practice definitely gave me the confidence I needed to fly with competence!

leskonley said:
srandall25, I can't even reply to your private message! It says I'm "too new " to use that feature! Pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm in Parker... and have a big yard to fly in without going anywhere, but am definitely looking to get out there in the world with my Phantom. There's the Colorado Aerial Media Pros group which is meeting for a Fly-In up in Boulder this weekend, though I'm not going to be able to make it. Probably too far of a drive for you too? Here's their Meetup group: http://www.meetup.com/flyfilms/- they are all exclusively multi-rotor / drone pilots.

I'm going to be down in the Salida area of Colorado later next week for the Colorado Creative Industries Summit, and will be filming around that area, driving peak-to-peak highways on my return... so should get some interesting footage out of that trip.

How long have you been flying your Phantom Vision? I flew R/C helicopters for about 3 years, and then practiced flying a quad with a Syma X1 for 7 weeks before receiving my Phantom about 2 weeks ago. The practice definitely gave me the confidence I needed to fly with competence!
Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll send you another private message with my email address... I may check out that group. Sounds fun.

Well I used to be a phantom pilot. Had nothing but problems with the P2. Now fly a 960 tarrot heavy hex. And a TBS discovery pro quad. Can I play?
South Denver, Denver University Area.

I live in Colorado Springs and have the Phantom 1.1.1 plus I have a Blade 350QX and a 200 QX and would like to fly with some people, only problem is I am laid up for a while just had a Hip Replacement. As for Garden of the Gods that is a no fly zone. Also I do not use any cameras just a sport pilot. Anyone interested contact me and when I get better and able to fly maybe we can get together.

Looking for phantom club / flying / SE denver / Centennial Area. Parker? Have a P2V+ but struggle with level horizon like everyone else. I have a standalone gimbal I'd mod device with but don't want to lose telemetry info on my app. Look fwd to any Colorado Phantom get togethers? Website? Contact info? Thanks!
Pete

I live in North Colorado Springs. I just got my bird yesterday that I knew there was everything to know. Boy was I ever humbled. I'd like to meet more pilots

Live in the foothills west of Denver. Waiting for my p4 to arrive late this week/early next. Once I get the hang of the thing, love to meetup in the Denver/Jefferson county area. Not sure where is the best place to fly!

I live in North Colorado Springs. I just got my bird yesterday that I knew there was everything to know. Boy was I ever humbled. I'd like to meet more pilots
Hi there....i got my bird a week ago and am in a major learning curve. I am in colorado springs on the east side of town...if you are interested in sharing our learning experiences let me know.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik