Any Phantom Pilots in Colorado?

Reaction score
Looking to connect with other Phantom pilots based in Colorado. I am in the north Denver metro area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan. I would love to hit Garden of the Gods at sunrise assuming its permissible.

Are you familiar with meetup.com? There us a group called Aerial Media Pros that all have multi rotor rcs mostly dji gear. We had a fly (so to speak) two weeks ago in Boulder.

Free to join and recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry that I did not get back to you earlier, but the grand kids kept me busy. I did check out the MEET UP website. Before I join, iwould like to get the machine, do the upgrades as needed and then get a few hours in the air. That way I can ask some intelligent questions when I get to the group.

If I can attend the Feb. meeting I will do so.

I live in Denver and I'm signed up to the group "Littleton DJI Phantom Quadcopters" in MEETUP.com.
I would love to get together to exchange ideas.
Garden of the Gods would more than likely be off limits though it would be a beautiful place to fly.

I just joined the "Littleton" group as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my FC-40 on Saturday. Got it put together. Charged the battery and cranked it up. I held on to the landing gear to be sure it didn't go anywhere, so everything works. So far, so good. When the weather clears up a little, I will try the first flight. :D

I am Fountain, Colo.
I am new to this. So new that the first flight it attacked me.
I am better than that now. I have the Phantom I.
I have a Sony Action cam that I have taken some shots with from the Phantom.
It is lots of fun.

Still scared about taking it too high. Gets very small way up there.
Michael

Hi Michael,

I live more in the Security area than in Colorado Springs proper. At the present time, I still am learning the controls and trying to read the manual. My camera for the FC-40 was shipped as a 2nd package and hopefully will be here on Wednesday. Something else to learn.

More later,

Jerry

There is a meet up this Sunday in Denver with a bunch of guys with dji products ranging from phantoms to s800. Check out aerial media pros at meetup.com.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I joined the Littleton club and our first meet is tomorrow at Decovan park. My phantom is sick and getting shipped in for repair, but I will have a kong 450 to fly. See you all there!

I'll be in the Gunnison area by May. I'm interested if they will let you fly at Garden of the Gods. I think wording it correctly would help... RC helicopter... aerial photography... etc

No one has said anything yet.
Of course I keep it away from Rocks, Plants, and People. In that order.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4