Any P3S owners in Central & North Central Ohio?

Reaction score
Any Phantom 3 owners in the Mansfield, Ohio area? Mansfield is north of Columbus approximately 60 miles.

Thought it would be nice to find other bird owners that can get together and compare birds and help each other out on technical issues.

All Phantom owners would be welcome of course

Not really thinking about starting a club, just informal meeting someplace to compare notes and maybe fly a little.

Tele

Attachments

• IMG-1445044795252-V.jpg
    IMG-1445044795252-V.jpg
    810.7 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
I'm east of Mansfield around Bucyrus area. I've owned my Standard for a few months. Also new to the forum. It has been very helpful!

I'm up in Cleveland, in the east side suburbs, kind of far but would meet halfway or perhaps meet up to fly in Cuyahoga County somewhere

I'm on the Eastside but would love to shoot somewhere cool on the westside, and it would give me an excuse to stop at Fathead's

I don't live in NE Ohio but I have family members in the area so I visit about every 6 months. I've flown my P3 Pro a few times at Liberty Park near Twinsburg. It's a good park for drone pilots because there is a secluded pavilion where you can have roof cover from rain and sun and also not easily visible from the parking lots where cops usually patrol. Whether we like it or not, drone enthusiasts are getting increased scrutiny from cops and it's always nice to find places to fly where we won't be harassed while enjoying a totally legal hobby. :p

Reactions: iSilentP

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20