Any other Phantom3 Pilot in lagos, Nigeria?

Hello Dayo,
I have been wondering the same too. I do fly in Lagos, except when I specifically go out of town to capture hills and landscapes etc.

I should point out that my experience is limited as I only began flying a couple of months ago. Let us see if we can hook up for some aerial work.

Cheers,

Max

Hi Max, I started flying at the beginning of last month also. Learning to fly indoor for church's Sundays service (flying indoor is pain difficult).

Where in Lagos are you based? Am on the mainland of Lagos.

Flying indoors! Thats quite risky (and the noise?).

Anyway, I'm on the mainland but then again, it does not matter much as I am mobile. By the way, I was at Olumo Rock a couple of months ago to get aerial footage.

Lets plan something, shall we....

Attachments

• DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    5.1 MB · Views: 620
  • olumo1.jpg
    olumo1.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 609
Hi Guys,

Good to know fellow fliers out of Nigeria.

Been flying for a while around Lagos (lekki, victoria island, epe, ikoyi), scenery, real estate and construction sites. I love to do pano shots too.

Lets use this thread to showcase shots we have

Sure guys, we can use these thread to showcase shots. I went over the Ikoyi linked bridge yesterday, attached is a still.

Attachments

• lag.jpg
    lag.jpg
    805.8 KB · Views: 764
Waooo nice view, where did you take off from?

I have always thought of that bridge but afraid of all the metal and high tension cables around that area.

LG NEW HORIZON 2A.jpg
LG NEW HORIZON 2.jpg

Attachments

• LG NEW HORIZON 2B.jpg
    LG NEW HORIZON 2B.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 556
Reactions: gabezeoke78
LG NEW HORIZON 2B.jpg RICHMOND GATE ESTATE - HAVEN HOMES.jpg RICHMOND GATE ESTATE - ALMA8.jpg LG HORIZON 2E.jpg
LG NEW HORIZON 2B.jpg
RICHMOND GATE ESTATE - HAVEN HOMES.jpg
RICHMOND GATE ESTATE - ALMA8.jpg
LG HORIZON 2E.jpg
LG HORIZON 2A.jpg

Reactions: gabezeoke78
I do videographs most of the times and take stills by doing frame/screen capture of nice views on my laptop

Sure guys, we can use these thread to showcase shots. I went over the Ikoyi linked bridge yesterday, attached is a still.
Waoo nice view. Where did you take off from? on the bridge??

Thanks, personal

Good views, Olusegun Adeniji! Are those black roofs a solar panels or just metal roofs?

Hi All,
I'd like to join in the conversations here. I have 20 yrs in the aviation industry working for companies like Airbus, Bombardier and Rolls Royce. Returned to Nigeria with a couple of 'low' grade RCs but have recently picked up P3A. I also have a Standard in a box somewhere;)
What do you guys think about the over-regulating going on in the US (for example) and other countries? What are the chances it will soon be the case here in Nigeria?

Thanks @Air Drone Marshal Akan. I hope you've been able to pick up your drone from UAS I & S (Abuja). If you are in Lagos, Okey Japan seems to have a cheaper rate for the P3A than Jumia or Konga. You may want to visit their store.
On another note, NCAA legal (plus certification and airworthiness) have been looking closely at this document by M.J.M. Nas https://lnkd.in/dypVad8
Every RPA enthusiasts should too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers