any one try a micro sd to sd Converter Connector

Using those for over a year now, no problems what so ever with fpv, or control on any of my craft, mostly use it with my möbius, sometimes with my gopros and othe wing cams.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a micro SD card? They usually come with a micro SD to SD card adapter if you need SD card size to connect to computer.

Rather than just taking the micro sd card out of the camera and placing it into a pc or laptop, wow technology really is turning us into lazy gits :)
Its like people driving to a gym to run on a treadmill rather than just running to the gym or running around the gym. Whats next? as Denis Leary asked, the stairmaster or even chair master, I stand up, I sit down, I stand up I sit down.....

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Rather than just taking the micro sd card out of the camera and placing it into a pc or laptop, wow technology really is turning us into lazy gits :)...

No, it's safety and geo tagged images. I use it for sending pictures to my Photobucket account, my pc and other sites. You can use the images to pin point where your craft went down by looking at the images to see specific land marks.

If you do loose your card from a crash, at least you have a backup remotely, automatically.

There are limitations , obviously, but eye-fi is a great tool.

Hey im not knocking it at all, im usually the first one with gagetizing myself. You've got me thinking I might get one myself. Its a new one on me I have to admit. Would it be any advantage over the find my phantom app? Tell me more please :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl