Any one else experience this? Ideas

Reaction score
Yesterday my P2 flew great. This morning I updated the firmware and went out to fly. Everything seemed fine as I took off and hovered for a few seconds. Then I used left stick yawing to the right and the bird shot full throttle forward and continuing the right turn and keeping the same altitude. To get it back I had to compensate with both sticks to counteract the motion. After a few seconds, my input was causing it to fly like it should and it was reversing direction. SO it seems that the glitch was just a quick error. I brought it home and recalibrated the trans. Everything looked good and I tried flying again. Same thing.

here is the kicker - I hooked it up to the computer again and tried to recalibrate the controls for a second time. While I was moving the left stick I noticed that the right sticks indicator was showing full input forward.

In short, it seems like when I input yaw I am also getting full forward at the same time - all other input is normal. Anyone else have a similar issue? Fix? Thanks in advance.
CostaC

Do the calibration in the RC first, then then in the Assist.

And do a full IMU calibration on level surface.

And do a field compass calibration before flight.

Thanks Guys. I tried to keep the question short so didn't add that I did compass cali + IMU cali. The thing I didn't do was an RC cali. Will try that now and let you know results.
Thanks again
CostaC

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20