Any news on new/old 1.9 firmware yet.

Reaction score
A week or so ago dji announced they would release a old firmware for people having problems, anybody heard any more news as to when it might be ready for download. While i am still on 1.9 and not having problems, i stupidly left wifi active on the ipad, so it picked up there was a firmware update and i have 3 red triangles telling me that updates are required which i would like rid of.

I'm actually interested in NEW firmware. It's closing in on a month since the last release for firmware or app. Release cycle slowing down (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) but I'd be intrigued to know what they are working on.

Gotcha. i thought i read that yet another new version was going to be out soon, like this week. But who knows.

DJI announced they are looking for beta testers for new firmware
http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/dji-phantom-3-beta-test-open-for-enrollment.47453/#post-443024
... so they have been working on the new firmware and must be close to release.
It sounds like it has been a complex combination of issues for them to deal with and possibly the complaints on the forums has made them wary of just releasing without even more testing.
The beta program sounds a bit complicated (see note 3) and isn't for everyone but it would be good to get new firmware because it's been a long time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic