Any ladies flying the P3?

Reaction score
Just a thought but are there any active female drone flyers out there? I haven't seen a single one as yet but sure there must be some as I've seen them involved in videos on YT. How about in the UK

No reason really, just asking

@Chris Vedeler We're in the same boat. My wife peaks out the door and just says, "I see you can't get enough of that **** Phantom". I've flown the Phantom 1, Phantom 2, and now the Phantom 3. My 6yr daughter has flown my Phantom 2 a couple times just trying to get use to the sticks learning one stick at a time. I'm sure more and more practice she'll be flying soon enough...lol

Well a lady friend of mine had a play with my Phantom the other day and took to it like a duck to water. Having said that she is a special case lol. Most women I have spoken to say "what is the point in that?" Do us blokes expect a different reaction?

If I was a girl... I wouldn't have the time to fly a stupid piece of plastic in the sky and look down. I would be doing all sorts of fun stuff @ home.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
If I was a girl... I wouldn't have the time to fly a stupid piece of plastic in the sky and look down. I would be doing all sorts of fun stuff @ home.
I AM doing something fun. I'm flying a Phantom. And then I take the video home and edit it, so I guess I'm also doing something fun at home. Best of both worlds.

Reactions: RobBarron
I think there are several on the forums. None post much outside of Morpheus....but you guys scared her away! [emoji35]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan