Any Issues with the Litchi App with two or more P3S?

Reaction score
Yes I am thinking of buying a second P3S and I already have the Litchi Android App. I do have a second phone and I may fly both at the same time sometimes. So how does this work? Is all of the saved missions shared between the two of them? If I fly one at a time, can I use the same phone for both?

The missions are stored in Litchi servers. Log into your Litchi account on devices. They will appear there on device. As long as you use same email on device you can install it free on multiple devices. (Once you buy it the first time). You could fly two Phantoms at the same time.

As far as flying two Phantoms of the same mission, on different devices (I've not done that...yet..), I'd stagger the start to keep distance between them. Very interesting idea.

Ah all good to know. Yeah I thought about two on the same mission. Although I think staggered and one mission would be a clone of the other except the height would be like 40 feet higher on the following one (really two missions). And the last waypoint set to hover at a different location.

The new Litchi update has a "Batch" option. so You could batch select and set alt. 10-20 ft higher or lower, save under new name. Both would be there.

Oh wow! That is good to know.
rPrKVpp.gif

You can fly two Phantoms at the same time with the same controller, but you can only get an FPV view of one Phantom. It works because the 5.8 is one-way but the 2.4 is two-way and the 2.4 range extender inside the controller can only receive and send one wifi signal at once. You can only "bind" (that's 2.4 ghz) one AC to one controller. But you can "link" (that's 5.8 ghz) lots of ACs to one controller. Yes, you can use the same phone for both (but not at the same time obviously), but you'd still need a second controller to get the FPV from the second AC to the second range extender inside the second controller (after binding) and then to your one and only phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BillW50

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20