Any issue flying around people driving RC cars?

Reaction score
I came across a group a people drag racing RC cars and I was thinking about trying to film some of it.
What issues may I encounter?

I came across a group a people drag racing RC cars and I was thinking about trying to film some of it.
What issues may I encounter?

Probably none but you might just ask first.

do what you want...wtf. be more descriptive in your original post.

The "RC cars" in his subject line did not give it away for you??:confused:

To the original poster:- I frequently fly my P3P at a busy RC airfield and no one has ever noticed any radio interference.or other such issues. The other pilots all use 2.4gHz as well.

The "RC cars" in his subject line did not give it away for you??:confused:

To the original poster:- I frequently fly my P3P at a busy RC airfield and no one has ever noticed any radio interference.or other such issues. The other pilots all use 2.4gHz as well.

Thank you for your response.

do what you want...wtf. be more descriptive in your original post.
Don't be an ***. If you can help please do so if not don'the waste your time. I haven't flown around anything else than other drones over the last few years but I can confirm that the p3 is inclined to lose fpv when other p3's p2's and inspires are flying at the same time. The tx to drone control stays good but video goes to hell. You might get similar problems with rc cars

Reactions: JoeSchmoe
There is nothing related to RC cars/trucks that would interfere with a Phantom at all. Just as there is nothing to worry about flying around RC planes. Everyone has their own frequencies!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Don't be an ***. If you can help please do so if not don'the waste your time. I haven't flown around anything else than other drones over the last few years but I can confirm that the p3 is inclined to lose fpv when other p3's p2's and inspires are flying at the same time. The tx to drone control stays good but video goes to hell. You might get similar problems with rc cars
Video issues with multiple P3s is pretty easy to solve with custom channel settings. ESPECIALLY after a channel hack! Which should work very well with near future updates!

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
i have flown around rc planes with no problems.

Hey man we have better things to be doing than getting into a silly disagreement over this of all things.
A title to a post is limited and can't explain the whole situation in a few words.
I'm not wanting to fall out with you at all mate, honestly, we've been around these forums long enough.
Can we agree to disagree and go back to helping the OP.
No hard feelings man

Flown in close proximity to RC race cars with no problems.

thread.bmp

The beauty of 2.4ghz digital radios is the ability to fly literally hundreds of aircraft (or cars) in the same area. Should be no issues. Have fun and share the vids!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik