any IOS work arounds for range extender upgrade?

Reaction score
My Vision 2 upgraded the range extender and now it won't communicate anymore. I have seen some android apps that seem to be a workaround, is there anything out there for IOS?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! as I now have an expensive pile of crap.
Thanks

In response from my letter to DJI about the ap update bricking my P2.

Sorry for your problem. After you had used many methods to solve this problem, it still didn't work, so we recommend sending your product into our North American Support center, for diagnosis and repair. Please reply with the below info, so we can arrange for a RMA repair. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in your reply. We look forward to assisting you soon!
First and Last Name:
Shipping Address (no PO box):
Phone number:
Name of DJI Product:
Purchase date of product:
Dealer name or DJI Order Number:
Brief Description of damage or technical issue:
Troubleshooting steps you have tried to fix the issue before contacting support:
Do you have DJI Care:
(If yes, please include a copy of your DJI Care proof of purchase with your RMA.)
And we are trying to solve the DJI Vision App problem.

Regards,

DJI Customer Support

In response from my letter to DJI about the ap update bricking my P2.

Sorry for your problem. After you had used many methods to solve this problem, it still didn't work, so we recommend sending your product into our North American Support center, for diagnosis and repair. Please reply with the below info, so we can arrange for a RMA repair. If you have any questions, please be sure to ask them in your reply. We look forward to assisting you soon!
First and Last Name:
Shipping Address (no PO box):
Phone number:
Name of DJI Product:
Purchase date of product:
Dealer name or DJI Order Number:
Brief Description of damage or technical issue:
Troubleshooting steps you have tried to fix the issue before contacting support:
Do you have DJI Care:
(If yes, please include a copy of your DJI Care proof of purchase with your RMA.)
And we are trying to solve the DJI Vision App problem.

Regards,

DJI Customer Support

sounds like lip service to me

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj