Any interest in flying over my sisters wedding in Chicago?

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a P3 owner and will be in my sisters wedding this late summer in downtown Chicago. I'm producing the wedding video but will be in it so can't fly my drone. The wedding is on a 4th floor rooftop near West Loop. Lots of room to fly over and get some epic shots. Anyone familiar with this area and comfortable doing some shots? Post here or message me. thanks!!!

Hello everyone, I am a P3 owner and will be in my sisters wedding this late summer in downtown Chicago. I'm producing the wedding video but will be in it so can't fly my drone. The wedding is on a 4th floor rooftop near West Loop. Lots of room to fly over and get some epic shots. Anyone familiar with this area and comfortable doing some shots? Post here or message me. thanks!!!
Just throw it out there and hover it. Set the camera to take bursts of shots.

I appreciate that thought and its not a bad one but I am shooting the wedding video and want multiple angles for the wedding mostly at the end when they are announced. I'd like up to 5 drones shooting video at various heights and angles. I shoot TV shows for a living so I want this to be epic. Its not until September so we have some time. Thank you in advance for being part of an epic wedding video.

I need to log some more hours between now and then but might be interested. What is the date in September?

The date is September 19th. 5pm wedding. I would be appreciative of anything we got so I won't be picky. Message me if you have any detailed questions or concerns. I would have the drone or drones stay far enough away during ceremony so they can't be heard. Then I would que you when you could crash in and get close for the crowd applause etc. Should be epic!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj