Any ideas how these photos are produced?

You're probably violating copyright laws by copying the photo and posting it here! I saw the article about the photographer a week or so ago - can't remember where (I'll look for it). If it was my photo I'd tell you to take it down immediately.

Read:

"In simple terms, copyright for photographers means owning property. With ownership, you get certain exclusive rights to that property. For photographic copyrights, the ownership rights include:

(1) to reproduce the photograph;

(2) to prepare derivative works based upon the photograph;

(3) to distribute copies of the photograph to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;

(4) to display the photograph publicly;" (Source: Photography and Copyright Law)

By posting that photo here you are making it easier for the photographer to lose control of his/her property.

You ask a good question, but a better way to ask it is to post a link to the article where you found the photo and show some respect for the work of the photographer... It's likely the original article has details the photographers technique.

dude, did you see the first post? theres a link to the article there, if you were to read the post, you probably would have noticed that?

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1455559470.442464.jpg

This is done with 2 pictures only.. Its so hard to make from multiple pics and im only using the ps app on iphone. I rilly wanna perfect this. Ive even made a mini set at home consisting of bottles and boxes as houses n buildings then i experiment with angles and shots. Still struggling.

Awesome! few more tries and the technique will be perfected!

I can't wait to get out and fly its windy today and its killing me. i need a S1000 so i can fly in higher winds!

You're probably violating copyright laws by copying the photo and posting it here! I saw the article about the photographer a week or so ago - can't remember where (I'll look for it). If it was my photo I'd tell you to take it down immediately.

Read:

"In simple terms, copyright for photographers means owning property. With ownership, you get certain exclusive rights to that property. For photographic copyrights, the ownership rights include:

(1) to reproduce the photograph;

(2) to prepare derivative works based upon the photograph;

(3) to distribute copies of the photograph to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;

(4) to display the photograph publicly;" (Source: Photography and Copyright Law)

By posting that photo here you are making it easier for the photographer to lose control of his/her property.

You ask a good question, but a better way to ask it is to post a link to the article where you found the photo and show some respect for the work of the photographer... It's likely the original article has details the photographers technique.
This artical was interesting until Gringo chimed in. Then he made it annoying! Thanks Gringo

Guys.. Im goin for the video effect now!!! I just need a software that puts two videos together that can flip and blend together. Does final cut pro achieve this?.

Reactions: rene van der meer
i think its easier than it looks...
ill give it a try and keep you posted ;-)

Guys.. Im goin for the video effect now!!! I just need a software that puts two videos together that can flip and blend together. Does final cut pro achieve this?.
AP (Adobe Premiere) can do this. Also the trial version. Don't know about FCP. Good luck!

however its done it can produce an amazing image almost M C Escher style photography.

i think its easier than it looks...
ill give it a try and keep you posted ;-)

on a second thought and after trying with a couple images i think its not as easy as i expected...

Are all these programs ,that you are using to stitch the photos together, on a pc or are they available on iOS devices?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think this is the most telling picture as you can see the multiple images on the curve. In total it looks like 8 images with 6 of which being at between the horizontal and the vertical axis.

I think the secret to it is also to increase height and move forward or start at the top and decrease height and move backwards.

Kurbagli_dere.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers