Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Any idea when Phantom v2 non vision will be released?

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by StealthDroner, Nov 8, 2013.

1. StealthDroner

Saw someone post to this effect, so anyone know when the V2 non vision (just the copter/controller nothing else) will be released ? (assuming it will of course)

OR if there might be a 'no camera' option for vision ?

I would like a better camera, with zoom/better lens (and all the other aspects) and even though there will be an attachable lens for vision, zoom on a better camera (Canon my pref - can use CHDK for lots of scripting options) is my choice. Don't need yet another cam collecting dust!! :)

I think many cams are better, with slightly or significantly larger sensors (Sony RX100/II) as who makes better cameras than oh I don't know, Camera experts !! :)

No offense, but the vision cam is likely just a chinese knock off cam, and certainly good enuf for most uses but......

THX!

2. Gizmo3000

DJI's website indicated that a Phantom II would be released in November, and Phantom 1 owners can get a $200 discount, (which is good until the end of the year)
    but guess we'll have to wait and see if that materializes.

3. ginsonic

8< This professional Phantom will cost more than the DJI Phantom 2 Vision, includes the Zenmuse H3-2D gimbal, have the same design as the Vision (bigger battery, style, 5.8 ghz controller, possibly same propeller designs, weight and so on). >8

http://bestquadcopter.com/dji-phantom-2 ... antom-pro/

I still pray to use a 2.4 Ghz remote control and no WiFi for FPV.