Any good FPV glasses for under 500?

Will they work with a Nvidia Shield ?
Thanks
They will but not the ones that I sell for the p3 hdmi board and Inspire the difference is that the glasses with the single hdmi connector will not power up when plugged into the shield. The glasses require a separate power supply, and they require that the usb power cord be present.
I will have those in stock also by midweek, and I have power supplies of course, the glasses that I have with the usb cable is the same version as the ones without and they to will light up without the usb connected, when plugged into an Inspire remote or P3 with a hdmi board. I use a v2 phone holder to hold power supply. ignore the hdmi out on the power supply in the second picture. that is for thee wireless version for the P2 power the same.
DSC00285.JPG
DSC00187.JPG

Can I pre order?
Could you wait until Monday so I may have contact with my supplier to verify exactly what day I receive next order.
I will reserve a pair, no matter what and verify exactly what day I can ship. I will contact or contact me Monday I really would like to be accurate with what I tell you.

What's your email address again, mtnmaddman?

What I don't really get, is that the standard still seems to be the 3 year old Zeiss Cinemizer OLED glasses. Why is there nothing proper on the market? And then I mean glasses that are small, have a good design, not huge ugly things like the Headplay...

Right on.....Amazing a company cant produce a 1080P set of glasses with dioptric settings and a 45 degree FOV. I'm surprised a Chinese company isn't jumping all over this........

Has someone got a link to the latest ones that will power of the HDMI, i want the latest and best ones i can get really. Is it just these ones that are the best at the mo and does anybody know of any more that will be coming out soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.