Any good FPV glasses for under 500?

So mtnmadman how is your product better than eg the Zeiss Cenimizer oled?

What do those of us that wear glasses do to use fpv?

The FatShark goggles have diopter correction lenses available. You can also squeeze a pair of generic readers inside of the HeadPlay goggles.

:harry

These will be on Ebay in about a week search for phantom 3 fpv video glasses, price 399.00 You must of course have the hdmi out board for the p3.

View attachment 25908 View attachment 25909
Im interested in those glasses your designing and was wondering if the image is clearer than the fatshark hds and the headplays. I had the hds and sold them because for 1 they didn't fit my narrow head very well and 2 the image had a very fuzzy distorted image on the outside of the FOV. If the glasses don't fit my head correctly will I beallowed to return them? Where do I purchase them and when are they going to be available? Thanks.

These are the 26 degree viewing angle, Mine are the latest 32 degree angle, I have been waiting on the new version for over 2 months they just shipped to me yesterday, So I have no idea if these are the same.

mtnmaddman: can you give us your eBay seller name so we can bookmark you?

Im interested in those glasses your designing and was wondering if the image is clearer than the fatshark hds and the headplays. I had the hds and sold them because for 1 they didn't fit my narrow head very well and 2 the image had a very fuzzy distorted image on the outside of the FOV. If the glasses don't fit my head correctly will I beallowed to return them? Where do I purchase them and when are they going to be available? Thanks.

My glasses will be available for shipping by the end of next week, The glasses have arms like a regular set of eye glasses I can show you how to adjust to tighten the space between the earpieces, the space between the screens is not adjustable but most likely that wont be a problem for you. I do have a 2 week return, mostly like for defective product, I do accept the return no questions asked, the only thing that I ask is if there is nothing wrong with them and for some reason you don't like them or there not going to work for you that you contact me and send them back right away.

So they are a lot better than the Zeiss Cinemizer OLED glasses? How do the specs compare?

Zeiss:
Two high-resolution OLED displays (Organic Light Emitting Diode), each with 870 × 500 pixels and a fill factor of 100%
Simulated image size: 40 inches (= 1 m) at a distance of 2 meters
Page ratio: 16:9
Color depth: 24-bit RGB
Field of View: 30°

So mtnmadman how is your product better than eg the Zeiss Cenimizer oled?

Fredz
Yes they are better for several reasons price, screen size format, direct hdmi, no power supply needed, thinner than cinemizer, you can maintain LOS, you can see the pad, the view that the bird is seeing, and maintain line of sight, the picture is formatted to 16x9 unlike the smaller view of cinemizer, the cinemizer is oled slightly better picture than the led, but you can see very little difference in the bright sun,
comes with sun shield if needed, I have never found it nec. to use sun shield. Be careful to not get the 26 degree fov. my Alien sunglasses version is 32 degree fov wider view. compare the specs to others, much better than fatshark and most others.

72" view fpv glasses on amazon. Black with red stripe on front. They are av / composite in. I use hdmi wire from hudl 2 tablet to hdmi - composite converter box (has to be powered by little usb power pack £2 on ebay), the composite wire to glasses. Whole setup was under £120 plus £99 for the Hudl 2 tablet.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan