Any Good Deals For P3P Out There?

Reaction score
I've been searching many sites but just wanted to see if anyone knows of any good deals right now. I'm considering even a bundle such as P3P, back pack, extra battery. I may need more accessories but this is a good start. I have all these pending in a cart right now at BestBuy.com because I can take it back within 30 days if I change my mind. This is a big plus for me. Also, it is 12 months no interest. I realize Amazon has a lot of better deals with 12 month no interest as well. However I'm shaky about it since return policy is not the same. BestBuy does price match but it would have to be from a major retailer, not a reseller. Not very much to price match with. So any leads to good deals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I realize Amazon has a lot of better deals with 12 month no interest as well. However I'm shaky about it since return policy is not the same.
Their return policy is awesome. If your Phantom does not arrive as expected, just pack it back up, ship it back (on their dime), and they will refund you immediately. All will most likely turn out just fine though.

If buying from Amazon, make sure you buy a Phantom that is fulfilled by Amazon if you want to take advantage of their 30-day return policy. You can find a list of those Phantoms here.

Their return policy is awesome. If your Phantom does not arrive as expected, just pack it back up, ship it back (on their dime), and they will refund you immediately. All will most likely turn out just fine though.

If buying from Amazon, make sure you buy a Phantom that is fulfilled by Amazon if you want to take advantage of their 30-day return policy. You can find a list of those Phantoms here.

Thanks for that link! You've helped me changed my decision to buy it through Amazon. P3P, extra battery, and DJI back pack all for $989 with 12 months no interest. I can pay for it all cash...but why. I can also keep looking but that deal is good enough for me. Btw, 30 day refund guarantee is a plus but I'm sure I'm keeping this bad boy. Already pulled the trigger. I should get it by mid June. Thanks again for your help!

You're welcome. Getting excited yet? ;)

I'll sell you mine, 1 month old never, ever landed hard or crashed, perfect, along with Microraptor Hard Case, 5 batteries and two chargers, one with 3 connectors for charging 4 at a time. $1100 delivered.

I'll sell you mine, 1 month old never, ever landed hard or crashed, perfect, along with Microraptor Hard Case, 5 batteries and two chargers, one with 3 connectors for charging 4 at a time. $1100 delivered.
he already pulled the trigger on amazon

Oh well, I just listed it in the classified section for the same great deal.

You're welcome. Getting excited yet? ;)

Oh yeah! Already searching for the first place I'm going to take it to. Well...of course my backyard will be the very first test flight. Lots of places to venture to here in the San Francisco Bay Area. And yes, I'll familiarize myself where I shouldn't fly.

Oh yeah! Already searching for the first place I'm going to take it to. Well...of course my backyard will be the very first test flight. Lots of places to venture to here in the San Francisco Bay Area. And yes, I'll familiarize myself where I shouldn't fly.
Where about in the bay area. On the coast here in Pacifica. Always down to help another new pilot out. I love my P3P only had it for a little over 2 month's and it pretty much lives over the ocean.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers