Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

any good deal on P3P in the UK?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by teccer, May 3, 2016.

1. teccer

anybody in the UK had a good deal on a P3P lately, why I ask is the few big dealers are still asking around £950 but many other UK dealers are selling for between £725-£850 some with other bits but when I send an email to them asking if it's the new shell and motors (on the outside of the box W323A ) I'm getting no reply so I guess that they're selling off the older version.
    so anybody bought an updated P3P recently at a good price please let me know,

thanks

#1 teccer, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  2. Millomite

I have just bought my P3S from slrhut.co.uk. I got is for £390 as there was a £10 off code available when I bought it. A couple of days after I placed my order I got a call offering me a carry case, which I didn't want, but got an extra battery for £85.

I've just looked on their website and they have a few different P3P packages

Search Results | SLRHut - consumer electronics in UK phantom

3. teccer

thanks for you reply, SLRHut was one of the company's I email with no reply. I don't want to get the older version and if I have to pay what the big sellers are asking I just as well get a P4 from one of the lower priced sellers.
    many thanks
    Ray

4. Millomite

I've got to admit I didn't know about the new shell and motor before ordering, is it a significant change?

5. teccer

6. PEEFA

The only thing that would bother me about an old model would be the fact that the battery will have been hanging around for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

7. teccer

I've read on this forum lately that a guy just bought one from DJI China and got sent the older version ???

that's why I'm still looking for a decent deal from the UK so I can ask first before buying, I want the updated motors and shell.