Any glasses for P3A?

Scotty my glasses are by far the best out of any of these my latest version will be available in about 2 weeks best on the market accept 720 and 1080 p input best resolution much better that cinemizer better format 399.00

So I know I'm not Scotty, whom you addressed you response too... But... Who are you and what are you're glasses? I'm assuming you manufacture or make them since you say your latest version will be out in two weeks, and is allegedly better than all these others?

You need to check these out http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/which-fpv-glasses.42055/page-3#post-395721 I have a new version coming out that is specifically designed for the P3 (with hdmi board) and the Inspire, These are by far the best on the market. here is some info I just wrote to a private conversation.

I designed the original system to connect wirelessly to the pad or phone that was being used with the phantom, The original system was designed for the phantom 2 vision series, that had to connect wirelessy in most cases, due to the lack of video out on most devices.

The original system worked well, and was about the only alternative, that had the best connectivity to the largest number of devices, It of course had its limitations. The original system still worked with the phantom 3, and the Inspire, I have been waiting though for the hdmi out board to become available, for the P3, before releasing my latest version.

I have been testing with the inspire the last couple of weeks, as soon as my new shipment comes in I will be releasing the new version, I have been working with the factory in china, for a version designed specifically for the P3 (with Hdmi board) and Inspire. The picture is much better in the new version With redesigned circuitry and direct hdmi it is light years ahead of the old version with the P2.

There is no lag and the picture is very good , compared to other glasses these are hands down the best option. They are very thin and light weight , you can see above them and below them maintaining visual sight of the craft at all times , being able to see the pad and the picture in the glasses also, adds a perspective that other glasses cant.

The new version does not have a power supply, they draw their power from the hdmi out on the remote, plug them in and turn on the remote that is it. The screen format is 16x9 unlike other more expensive glasses and goggles, that have the 4x3 screen format. The glasses provide you with the illusion of a 98 in. screen at about 15 ft. based on 32 degree FOV. There is no vertigo affect . I will post more with a demo and some pictures.

What kind of lead would I need to connect the headplay goggles to the HDMI board on the P3 controller (when I finally get it)

Scotty my glasses are by far the best out of any of these my latest version will be available in about 2 weeks best on the market accept 720 and 1080 p input best resolution much better that cinemizer better format 399.00
You say yours... Does that mean you own the company? If so can you provide us with a coupon code to purchase these new glasses? I'm in the market as many others are as well. Would be awesome to save a little money too. Thanks in advance.

You say yours... Does that mean you own the company? If so can you provide us with a coupon code to purchase these new glasses? I'm in the market as many others are as well. Would be awesome to save a little money too. Thanks in advance.

Hi gregg
I have developed a couple of products that uses the nebula glasses one of them was the MADD device, it was a power supply-wireless interface that connected to android and IOS wirelessly, providing fpv for the drones that you have no way to connect glasses to, such as the PV2+, I have been working with the glasses manufacturer in china for the version that plugs directly into the hdmi board , with no external power the system is very clean and has been working very well, I have been testing for a month now, waiting on factory to finish producing new main board I should have them available in about 2 weeks. expected price is 399.00
direct hdmi connected 2.jpg

Hi, I'm thinking to adventure into using goggles with my Phantom 3P. Do you sell the glasses that plug directly into the P3P controller?
If so I'd like a quote! But I would like to get more info on the glasses,specs,pics,etc. do you have a website or anything that would provide this info??
Also would I be able to return if they do not fit me, or cause vision proems?
Thanks, Dave

Hi gregg
I have developed a couple of products that uses the nebula glasses one of them was the MADD device, it was a power supply-wireless interface that connected to android and IOS wirelessly, providing fpv for the drones that you have no way to connect glasses to, such as the PV2+, I have been working with the glasses manufacturer in china for the version that plugs directly into the hdmi board , with no external power the system is very clean and has been working very well, I have been testing for a month now, waiting on factory to finish producing new main board I should have them available in about 2 weeks. expected price is 399.00
View attachment 26047
Are these now available? If so where?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic