Any FPV Goggles out there?

Reaction score
Has anyone been able to sucessfully implement an FPV solution with goggles and all? I am currently looking in to it.

So far I have seen connectors that would come out of my Samsung Galaxy S4 in to HDMI, now the goggles I have seen are mostly AV IN. Im wondering if there are any Vision users Flying through goggles?

amrflyingdude said:
Has anyone been able to sucessfully implement an FPV solution with goggles and all? I am currently looking in to it.

So far I have seen connectors that would come out of my Samsung Galaxy S4 in to HDMI, now the goggles I have seen are mostly AV IN. Im wondering if there are any Vision users Flying through goggles?

My plan is to use the iPad mini with the lightening digital AV adapter and a set of Cinemizer OLED glasses. Glasses are expensive but hey... this is a hobby.

David

Super-D said:
amrflyingdude said:

My plan is to use the iPad mini with the lightening digital AV adapter and a set of Cinemizer OLED glasses. Glasses are expensive but hey... this is a hobby.

David

WOW, this is nice!. Pricey though...

amrflyingdude said:
Super-D said:
amrflyingdude said:

David

WOW, this is nice!. Pricey though...

Yea .. a bit but the Fatshark DominatorHD looks like it will be about $550 and it has an HDMI output which is what I was looking at first but decided to go with the Cinemizer. I just ordered a set so hopefully I'll have them by next week. Still have to mount the iPad mini and I'm waiting on those parts too.

David

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj