Any flight experiance with a Samsung Tab A?

Reaction score
I have been offerd a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016, 10.1) for £14 a month with 5gb of data. What im wondering is, does anyone have any experiance of using a Tab A and would it be any good with a P3P? At the moment im using my Samsung S7edge, which is fine but difficut to see when lining up shots etc. ? Many thanks

Reactions: The Ghost
I have been offerd a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016, 10.1) for £14 a month with 5gb of data. What im wondering is, does anyone have any experiance of using a Tab A and would it be any good with a P3P? At the moment im using my Samsung S7edge, which is fine but difficut to see when lining up shots etc. ? Many thanks
Hi i use samsung tabA 8" smt355y with android version 5.0.2 ,,stills works well but gettin on a bit,,need new tab one day,been useing this since end of 2015,,does everthing,,got both dj apps loaded ,,other apps loaded ,,i dont have computer or pc just this tablet,only thing it cant do is make coffee

Reactions: FlyingCorkers
Hi i use samsung tabA 8" smt355y with android version 5.0.2 ,,stills works well but gettin on a bit,,need new tab one day,been useing this since end of 2015,,does everthing,,got both dj apps loaded ,,other apps loaded ,,i dont have computer or pc just this tablet,only thing it cant do is make coffee
It will probably run fine then. Shame about the coffee making...

When I was using tab A dji go didn't work very well. Went to iPad mini2 wifi cellular and works perfect. I haven't tried tabA with go4 app.

Yes, it sucks. Not enough ram for drone usage.

How much RAM does DJI need to run? The tab A has 2gb apparently. Still i don't really 'need' it so may just give it a miss

In my experience 2gb is the minimum for a tablet to perform properly.
many sitres spec the tab A as 1.5gb cnet and other device review sites.

dji go will eat up 400-800mb of ram at any given time.
that galaxy tablet may have 1.5 or 2.0gb but will be LOADED wiht bloatware as thatsa a big money business for Samsung. They are the kings of bloatware.

if you buy it, I would root it then go from there...get rid of the samsung touchwiz interface and all of their other BS,

The Nvidia shield has a great GPU and 2gb of ram, its the only android tablet I have seen perform without glitching and laggy video.
I have a shield and its "OK", it gets the job done but could perform better. Everyone is nuts over it because of the gpu, it was a faaaaast device 2 years ago, but its starting to show its age.

Its time for Nvidia to release a 6gb tablet. Heck even cheap chinese phone companys have 6gb nowadays.

Reactions: Droneted

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik