Any fellow pilots in Central Iowa?

Yep. Is it wide open out there? I'm always searching for higher elev. with 10 mile stretch

I'm out in Pleasant Hill just east of Deery Bros dealership. I've got 175 acres next to me and behind me to fly. I have a P3 advanced. Anyone more than welcome to fly here. Concrete landing area as well.
hello, just got a p3 standard few days ago im a beginner not 100% familiar with all the flight modes and functions on the p3 standard
and i can definitely use a safe place were to practice. would love the opportunity to do it at your field.
[email protected]. thank you.

I live in SE Iowa. Near Morning Sun. North of Burlington. I'm a private pilot who recently added the sUAS commercial operator to my PP-SEL.

I'm in Des Moines. Just started flying over the winter (Phantom P3S), so I don't have a lot of experience yet because of the weather. I've been doing most of my practicing along the Des Moines River north of Saylorville Lake.

Hello,
I'm in Adel. On my 2nd phantom 3. First met a tree.
Had good flying last year. Now it needs to upgrade firmware, and lots of blinking red and yellow lights. DSI wants me to ship back to California. Any places in central Iowa that do maintenance ? I believe I am in, over my head. Thanks, Jay

I'm in Ankeny Iowa I usually just fly on my back yard but I would like to go to a safe place to practice my flights and meet more pilots around here

Just found this thread, live in Urbandale, have had my drone, Phantom 3 Standard for about 9 months now

Just joined the group and just got for Christmas a P3S and had to send it in because it would not link up. This is all new to me and would like to get together with everyone around Adel area and learn how to fly and to have some fun.

Reactions: scarrick
Just joined the group and just got for Christmas a P3S and had to send it in because it would not link up. This is all new to me and would like to get together with everyone around Adel area and learn how to fly and to have some fun.
I have the same drone, great beginners’

Reactions: RHalbur
Sorry, wife was driving and hit a bump causing me to hit post button lol. I live in western Urbandale. There’s a FB group, Des Moines UAV Club (THE Iowa drone community) Good group, lots of info available. Good luck and safe flying!

Hi all i live in monticello, by cedar rapids. I have a P4 and a mavic. Always looking for a good place to fly.
I am getting ready to partially retire so i will have some extra time. In the sumer and fall i fly the anamosa hill climb, thats fun. Phil

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj