Any experience with Drones Etc on Amazon?

Reaction score
Looking to finally buy the P2V+V3. Anyone have experience with buying from Drones Etc on Amazon? They have free shipping and a 32GB Sandisk Ultra HC I for $1175.

I ordered a new camera and gimbal for my pv2+. I had no problems whatsoever. I would buy from them again.

Amazon is probably the only place that I would buy from. I rarely have any problems with stuff I buy form there. But when I do they make it right with no hassles.

I use Amazon a lot but just ordered a remote from them. It should have been brand new but came molested. Someone had tried to do the antenna modification and botched it. The wire was soldered back to the board and most of the screws all stripped. Thankfully Amazon will take it back no issues.

I purchased my P2V+ from Drones Etc. through Amazon and would gladly do so again. No matter what happens, Amazon has your back.

I ordered a phantom fc40 shell from them through amazon. No problems whatsoever.

I bought mine from them last month. I was a little nervous buying from someone unknown but all went well. Mine came with an extra battery and flash card for $1199.00 - good deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers