Any difference on p2v+ when shipped to another country?

ado

Reaction score
Hello, i ordered a p2v+ from Seattle, Washington, United States, and i live in sweden. I was wondering if there will be any problems with the orientation or gps or compass or anything? Or do i just have to calibrate it and its all sett?

I have another question, about a week ago i checked this forum and there was a topic name something about the phantom 2 vision+ camera gimbal change to a gopro something like that and you lucky i think. Anyway now it is no where to be found, i have clicked next to page 50 on the phantom 2 vision+ forum part. Searching is to bad somtimes it says there was never a topic about vision+ or something what ever i search.

TY

You need to calibrate the compass obviously but there won't be any problems.
It is likely to be set on FCC power output rather than CE.
You could change that if you feel guilty, a lot of people on CE change to FCC after a while anyway.
The range is not that much greater but probably less likely to lose connection behind a tree or something.

thanx for the quick reply, i am new to drones and havent got my p2v+ yet, probably get it next week. So i dont know what FCC and CE is?

ado said:
thanx for the quick reply, i am new to drones and havent got my p2v+ yet, probably get it next week. So i dont know what FCC and CE is?

FCC and CE are the respective governing bodies of our two countries. CE regulations limit the Radio Power output for RC Models. FCC limits them as well, but the limits are higher.

so i can use both FCC and CE in sweden(europe) but one of them will give more range? How do i change FCC and CE? where?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic