Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Any deliveries to customers in Asia?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by AYA74, Apr 29, 2015.

1. AYA74

I live in Singapore and ordered a P3P with extra battery on April 9. My order number is 5866 and I am yet to hear from DJI or DHL about any expected delivery date...
    While I see US and Europe customers being delivered the first batch of P3P, has anyone located in Asia and who ordered directly from DJI received his P3 already? If yes, when and which model is it? How long did it take to be delivered?

2. Kingfish28

On the order page it mentioned that the extra battery bundles would ship around the middle of May.
    This was for the US, but I assume that there was a similar notice for the other countries also.

3. AYA74

Thanks but you might have seen from other threads that some customers received notices from DJI that those who ordered P3P with extra battery will be receiving the P3P first so I was hoping for a delivery beginning of May instead... I still hope so.

4. AYA74

I saw video posted on YouTube of users flying their P3 in HK, so I would guess some customers in Asia have started receiving their orders.

Any chance to know if anyone in Singapore would have already received his order?

5. AsiaFlyer

Singapore dealers have received some, not sure about direct DJI orders.

I am in Thailand an nobody has received one yet AFAIK, dealer or direct :(

6. bbfpv

How did I get mine in 2 days from the other side of the world, but the other side of the world is still waiting for theirs? o_O

7. N017RW