Any Central California Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
Any Phantom Pilots in the Central California region, say Monterey to Santa Barbara, that would like to have a regular meet-up? Talk gear, talk problems and solutions, and do lots of flying?

Hey mntnmike,

Where are you located? I'm in Santa Barbara and would be into getting a group together around here if you are still interested?

Cheers,
Sebastian

Just got my first DJI Phantom 2 Vision + a couple days ago. I've been too nervous to fly the thing after everything I read online. Lol. I live in Arroyo Grande, just south of San Luis Obispo. Wouldn't mind getting to know local flyers and share thoughts and experiences.

Matt

Ps - my first flight is tomorrow after work. I think I've studied it enough now. <gulp>

Reactions: PhantomFun
I am in Lompoc. Got my Phantom 2 a week ago and took it on its first flight this morning.

Hi all , newbie in santa paula California. I been flying for 3 week now. But I use to fly RC Helicopter
like 20 year ago. But it like riding a bike they say, you'll never forget. Phantom practically fly them self.

Hi guys, I'm in San Luis Obispo as well. Just got a P3.

Let's get something together [emoji3]

Mark.

Hey isle - let's connect. I'm in SLO as well.

Planning on picking up a P3 this week, I would be interested in a meetup in Santa Barbara area I am in Thousand Oaks

I am in Lompoc and fly at the local RC race car track, it has two paintball courses, adjacent to a local city park and its on private property. Plenty of open space and the owner of the RC track, paintball courses and property is drone friendly.

Hey, it sounds like we have the makings of a group here.

Why don't we plan something?

Who's in. [emoji106][emoji2][emoji106]???

Mark.

I am interested too.....

Most weekends, I travel from Lompoc to Atascadero. My Phantom is always in my truck.

Sometimes I leave from Lompoc on Saturday morning and return Sunday afternoon/evening, and other times I leave Lompoc on Sunday morning and return Sunday afternoon/evening.

Hi all, let's throw out some dates and locations and get something together [emoji2]

Mark.

I'm in Santa Maria and would love to get some people to fly with. I didn't see any dates and was wondering if you all ended up doing something.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm in Santa Maria and would love to get some people to fly with. I didn't see any dates and was wondering if you all ended up doing something.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

No dates have been set. Where do you fly in Santa Maria? I am always looking for new places to fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj