Any body know where to get ESC 2.1 in Australia ? Or anywere

Re: Any body know where to get ESC 2.1 in Australia ? Or any

My local ebay guy in melb shipped em tues... got em today :)
fark looks like alot of effort doing this 4x esc install..... want to start... and I know I should.. but man... alot of work :/

Anyways I am still waiting for the first set of 4x esc 2.1 I ordered from USA. Anyone in Aus want to buy them when they arrive ?

Give you slight discount.... $95AUD shipped for all 4... thats like a $25-30 saving... Anyone interested let me know. Also possibility they never arrive and I have to do a paypal dispute, so yeah.. if you need em urgently I can give you my local ebay guys details (he is in melb) or if prepaired to wait... you can possibly buy my second set (brand new) IF they arrive... they were due to arrive yesterday according to ebay. tracking not saying much.

faaaark really don't wana do this install lol.. 1 or 2 of the ESC screws are stuffed and I will need to use dremel to make a slot to remove em... :(

hmm going quicker than I expected.. :)
removed old motors and esc in like 20 mins...

had to use dremel to remove one screw on esc... but eeeh

nah to put the goodies on.............. lets hope it all works :/

justin00 said:
hmm going quicker than I expected.. :)
removed old motors and esc in like 20 mins...

had to use dremel to remove one screw on esc... but eeeh

nah to put the goodies on.............. lets hope it all works :/
Take some pictures.

Erm oh what exactly?
Upto stage were all 4 ESC are off...one of them is hard as its under wifi module but I have tsken that off heaps of times..for folks whoo havnt... well.. theres a howto sonewere hehe. on my way to work... cant wait to get home to keep going!!

would of finished last night but GF.... you know how it goes lol.

Need ti just solder in the 4 new ESC then motors.... than hopefully it works lol. Im amaturr solder skills but think I did s good job :) will takeva few pics but not much of excitement. Few shops offered to do jib for $50-80 but in 1 shop the "expert solders worse than me!!
Plus statisfying doing by yourself .. judt hope it works lol... think it will...nice clean job to remove so instslling should be essy. Its justvtge 2 powerr? Connectors thst connect esc to board you remove.
But ya hopefully hsve test flight btonight :)

On another note... DJI used shitliad of connectors... wish esc and motors were plug and play style .. sucks neeed to solder. With the high end equiipment its all plug and play into ESC at least.

Oh well lemi no wat pics u wsnt...might be to late for sum.

Learnt sone cool soldering tricks whilw doing this even though I was removibg solder/cables so cant wait to start install part!!

Lol lol
As i predicted... order anotger set of 4x ESC locally..... got em 2 days later.... now orig set from USA has arrived!!!

Anybody want to buy 4x ESC v2.1 for $95AUD (inc shipping) let me know!!!

yay all installed and working. came out really well. very pleased with my work. took me 2-3 hours but I work a little slower, but yeah happy with the solders/joins.
pro would probably take 45 mins...

review of new motors with new esc is here

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=31135&p=329090#p329090

very pleased :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31