Any bodies available yet

WHY SHOUT!!!!!!????????????
I would guess he doesn't understand caps--- if he does he may not get many answers-- yes there are body parts available. What did you need?

Reactions: robsquad
If you just need the shell, you can get one on Amazon, eBay, or directly from DJI. If needed, you can find a list of available replacement parts here.

Curious if any of you guys have ever replaced your own drone body before? I busted one motor mount on mine and have been debating if it was something I wanted to tackle on my own.

Curious if any of you guys have ever replaced your own drone body before? I busted one motor mount on mine and have been debating if it was something I wanted to tackle on my own.

I've done mine. Got a replacement lower shell from DJI as mine was suffering from the notorious stress cracks. The lower shell requires a full strip down. The trickiest part is the VPS and antenna. Every thing else is quite easy if you have all the tools. I didn't unsolder any thing. I did however use hot glue gun to keep the LEDS on the arms down.

These videos should help:

Reactions: plasrobin
I've done mine. Got a replacement lower shell from DJI as mine was suffering from the notorious stress cracks. The lower shell requires a full strip down. The trickiest part is the VPS and antenna. Every thing else is quite easy if you have all the tools. I didn't unsolder any thing. I did however use hot glue gun to keep the LEDS on the arms down.

did you had the old shell?

I had the original may 2015 shell.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4