Any apps that limit speed?

Reaction score
Hey all - I desperately need to be able to fly my P3P slowly and steadily, which is a real challenge. Litchi does a great job on waypoint missions, but I need to be able to fly slowly also in places where it's not safe or practical to fly waypoints.

Is there ANY software that allows you to limit your speed? Having a heck of a time keeping it slow and steady...

Hey all - I desperately need to be able to fly my P3P slowly and steadily, which is a real challenge. Litchi does a great job on waypoint missions, but I need to be able to fly slowly also in places where it's not safe or practical to fly waypoints.

Is there ANY software that allows you to limit your speed? Having a heck of a time keeping it slow and steady...
If you really have to get in close it sounds like you'd appreciate the tripod mode on the P4 pro.

There are a *lot* of things I'd appreciate about the P4 Pro :)

Unfortunately my credit card *still* does not appreciate my P3P...

Try putting your finger or thumb at bottom of stick. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Try putting your finger or thumb at bottom of stick. Works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Actually, I would think that extending the sticks to their maximum would be the way to go. The longer arm would require more finger movement for the same amount of angle deflection or alternately, less angle or control input for the same finger movement. Also, you can adjust the sensitivity in the go app. I tweaked the rotation on mine to slow down and smooth up rotatiion when I took 360 videos.

Increasing the height of the sticks will give you a little bit more control.

I have my sticks extended. My experience with my method is you can rest your finger or thumb on the rc. Whatever works for each OP. Thanks for your input!

Reactions: Ronald Reedy

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie