Any and all camera issues with the vision plus

Reaction score
I have purchased (2) visions plus and from 2 different problems. Both has cost me new camera and one is still in the RTH.. its in china againBoth times the cameras were messed up I have been flying a long time from micro size to real ones. I have a website that will be up soon and will update you on it. Im trying to get a list of everyones camera problems.. all the problems I have had ..funny the updated it now but at first was to pilot error. glad they can see from there. Ill update on the website soon and maybe enuff complaits all as one can get the issues looked at and some help. I have spent several hours trying to get thru and after I did about all I can get from anyone is Thank you for your support(paying their bills) and understanding(we are not going to help you) . Also to date 132 emails from them and most say the same thing... fill out a flyaway form...It didn't fly away and in Florida the 2nd crash date well 12 sats if you want to contat me thru here till the web gets up ill send your info in also. this is what the BBB better business told me to try :twisted: I have pushed for some updates with help from one of their service centers and a few of my issues were corrected but 2 expensive crashes. that didn't go over to good before they would update them

My Vision+ has the a flickering/jittery video issue not the jello effect but more like it's getting interference from something. I've tried formating the SD card no difference, changed record settings from 1080-640... no difference. Not sure if the camera is getting some emi/rfi... camera cable seems ok, no camera tilt issues, no weird noises coming from camera or gimble.

Any suggestions?

Thx!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl