Anticipating newb here!!!!

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I had better say Hi....Ordered the phantom three advanced on Sunday night, got it at what I consider is a good price, been putting it off for quite some time but decided to cave in and bite the bullet. Been flying fixed wing and helis for about ten years so this is a new adventure for me.Been watching plenty of tube video but will very likely be asking Q's before too long so Hi from me in England

Hi guys, thought I had better say Hi....Ordered the phantom three advanced on Sunday night, got it at what I consider is a good price, been putting it off for quite some time but decided to cave in and bite the bullet. Been flying fixed wing and helis for about ten years so this is a new adventure for me.Been watching plenty of tube video but will very likely be asking Q's before too long so Hi from me in England

Hey there!
Welcome.
If you can fly fixed or CP-heli already you'll just need to focus on proper calibrations, learning the App(s). and software updates. The flying will be snoozer as you can let go of the sticks and it will 'park' itself in 3D space!
(Try that with a plank!)

Reactions: ROD PAINTER

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31