Anti interference board question

Reaction score
Does anyone know if this board is attached with the plugs backwards will anything be damaged?
Recently purchased a P2 and the retailer installed this incorrectly. Before talking to them I want to make sure nothing is damaged

Thanxs guys

Chris

Yah I really didn't want to find out. 1 of my partners ordered everything while I was at a funeral in Europe. Really wish I was around as I could have easily assembled everything

It probably wouldn't work properly until put the right way around, but I doubt any permanent damage would be caused by it. I think the lack of posts about "frying the interference board" should give you some comfort as well.

Still glitching even after swapping plugs around.

I assume the board is there to reduce interference between the FC and the gimbal

I haven't reviewed all my video yet but from what I watched while flying waypoints through the iPad I didn't see it glitching. Maybe a problem between the Futaba and stock receiver ?

Chriserl said:
Still glitching even after swapping plugs around.

I assume the board is there to reduce interference between the FC and the gimbal

I haven't reviewed all my video yet but from what I watched while flying waypoints through the iPad I didn't see it glitching. Maybe a problem between the Futaba and stock receiver ?

Correct on what it does. As for the Futaba, as long as you calibrated everything per the instructions, you shouldn't see an issue with it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20