Anti-drop pins replacements for P3A-who's got them in stock?

Reaction score
To the brain trust:

While inspecting my P3A this morning, I noticed that one of the hard plastic pins has disappeared. The rubber grommets are fine, but I need to buy a new pin to go in the grommet itself. DJI Store says they're out of stock-ditto Amazon.

So, the question is does anyone on the list know where I can buy some replacements now?

Thanks in advance,

Fred in OKC

You can buy them on Amazon here.

Last edited:
Some people will use a "loose" zippy tie to replace lost Anti-Drop Pins. I've not had to yet but I would if need be.

Some people will use a "loose" zippy tie to replace lost Anti-Drop Pins. I've not had to yet but I would if need be.
Great idea! I've actually got some, but hadn't thought about using them in that way. Hopefully my kit will show up before my next flight, but if not, I'll reach for the zip ties. Thanks again!

Fred in OKC

Great idea! I've actually got some, but hadn't thought about using them in that way. Hopefully my kit will show up before my next flight, but if not, I'll reach for the zip ties. Thanks again!

Fred in OKC
Keep them loose because they are there as a back-up. If they are tight it will affect image stability/clarity.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
My P3P came with extras. Double check the content of your box to see if you missed them. I use loose zip ties on the other two grommets that dont use the plastic pins.

Reactions: Pharm
Yep, Yep, he should started with four, when I get home I going add the ties, keep putting it off. Bought a gimbal guard fits on the landing gear, well sorta, thought with that I could take off in my yard without the camera stuck in the blades of grass. I guess I need a putting green. Still take of in my gravel driveway,big dust storm like the
taz2s.jpg

Added:
Think I will use zip ties for my gimbal guard or put a lift kit on my landing gear.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues