ANTI-DROP KIT

Reaction score
I went out to fly my new phantom 3 standard and after flying I noticed that I was missing two anti-drop's pins for my gimbal. I went to the phantoms 3 standard forums and got some information about cable tie's .
I like to say that if it was not for the forum , I would not have knew about the cable tie's.

I went out to fly my new phantom 3 standard and after flying I noticed that I was missing two anti-drop's pins for my gimbal. I went to the phantoms 3 standard forums and got some information about cable tie's .
I like to say that if it was not for the forum , I would not have knew about the cable tie's.

After looking at mines, I'm missing two also!! I thought it only had two!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

There are only two pins fitted as standard.... that's all you need. Adding cable ties is a 'belt and braces' solution that some people use, but it's not necessary.

I noticed that I was missing two anti-drop's pins for my gimbal.
I went to the phantoms 3 standard forums and got some information about cable tie's .
After looking at mines, I'm missing two also!! I thought it only had two!
The manual is another good source of information.
Reading there you see that the gimbal is supposed to only only have two anti-drop pins.
i-ZDTpGVL-M.jpg

Reactions: Vzr1

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31